Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifheartcouldspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifheartcouldspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifhe, love art images 1000, chinese new year art and craft, feats of art meaning, museum of modern and contemporary art,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Tanushree Das Collaborating with Hamid Thangal

read more
If my heart could speak
it would whisper your name
silencing every other voice
 It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Tanushree Das
Collaborating with Hamid Thangal

Swapnil Moon

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I am still working." It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please don't listen to me,
I barely give good ideas,
Use your brain 😉 It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dilkideharise

read more
I  throb for you  It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine
#dilkideharise

Satish Chandra

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Like love #SattyMuses

read more
yes to everything I like
And
no to everyone I love. It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine

#like #love

#sattymuses

Aahaan

read more
Don't stop,
Please Leave.  It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
inbox me It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Please, please remove these 
accumulated lies, falsehoods,
hatreds, enmity and such 
Cobwebs from my area.
Even for Sarawathi pooja,
You didn't care to clean up
Do it NOW!
 It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
You are very special I love you like anything  It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am fine... It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifheartcouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification