Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idontwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idontwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them. Here's an interesting #doublecollab for the night. Share your quirk. #idontwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Peep into others life
Neither I'm  bothered 
About their status

They are in need of me
I always give
a helping hand
 I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Here's an interesting #doublecollab for the night. Share your quirk. #idontwhen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them. Here's an interesting #doublecollab for the night. Share your quirk. #idontwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
let myself be led

I can walk alone I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Here's an interesting #doublecollab for the night. Share your quirk. #idontwhen  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Like over puritanical people...
I found them more non violent and gag pile of superficiality.

Will this world start taking things multidimensionally and accepting it multidimensionally? 
 I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Osho Jain

read more
Think this platform seeks to conquer writing world, but it makes me feel conquered on every writing...

I was new, I was somehow showy and hypothetical...
But later on I realized, writing is more about truths and simplicity.  I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
follow back 
or visit profiles

you comment
"visit my profile" I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them. Here's an interesting #doublecollab for the night. Share your quirk. #idontwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
 sleep at night

creativity wants to come out of the mind. I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
hang on

I know I'm not wanted I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Chidanand Mayachari

I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them. Here's an interesting #doublecollab for the night. Share your quirk. #idontwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
 judge anybody.

I am in full of emotions. 
Because at that time may be 
I would not judge myself properly.  I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

#csmayachari

Akthari Begum

read more
Known 

Ofcourse now known. I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

Saahasa Ravi

read more
Want to disturb you ..

You don't want to share 
Things..that making you hurt.. I don't wish early when it's someone's birthday. I wish them at last. That way, they are freer and I have more time to catch up with them.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification