Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poisonedthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poisonedthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poisoned love, love poisoned thoughts, love is poison kannada songs, love is poison quotes, love is sweet poison,

• 3 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Names carved on stones and new ones adding, somewhere candles as the only source of light are flickering while somewhere flowers lay withered. It's always scary to talk about graveyard and especially when it's surrounded by eerie silence and saddening memories. People keep residing on earth and betray it by escaping but anyways that's what cliche life cycle is and being preached very proudly. In same trapped world, there breaths a sad clown but beneath masks. Some see him and laugh at his pity #yqbaba #challengecompleted #yqpulse #pulsegames #poisonedthoughts #kratisha #pulserollastory #graveyardstory

read more
Names carved on stones and new ones adding, somewhere candles as the only source of light are flickering while somewhere flowers lay withered. It's always scary to talk about graveyard and especially when it's surrounded by eerie silence and saddening memories.

/ Full Story In Caption / Names carved on stones and new ones adding, somewhere candles as the only source of light are flickering while somewhere flowers lay withered. It's always scary to talk about graveyard and especially when it's surrounded by eerie silence and saddening memories.

People keep residing on earth and betray it by escaping but anyways that's what cliche life cycle is and being preached very proudly.

In same trapped world, there breaths a sad clown but beneath masks. Some see him and laugh at his pity

Viji Sophia

The more I look back
I can feel only pain and shame
No body knows your pain
They see only how to criticize you
That is how the world moves
A set mindset, which will never change #mywordsmyfeelings #poetrycommunity #sadlove #useless #manmadebarriers #poisonedthoughts #depressedsoul #hatemyselfforlovinghim

Viji Sophia

How hard it is to think that
The time is repeating itself again
The same pain which had long back
Has come in the form of another vamp

It is making my old scars new
All the pain I once forgot is gotten into my mind
Such a painful feeling I am experiencing now
Why again my heart repeats without a sound

Same words that person said to me
I never wanted but he appeared to me
Spoke caring words and was eager in everything I said
A day came he told me to forget I have my
Responsibilities ahead
Was it my fault to believe his lovely lure 
Who gave you right to make me feel worthless and dormant you fool #mywordsmyfeelings #poetrycommunity #sadlove #useless #manmadebarriers #poisonedthoughts #depressedsoul #hatemyselfforlovingyou

Viji Sophia

I should stop my fingers 
They always search your name
They always makes me to type a message to you
Still knowing that you told me stay away....
I am sorry, for my behavior dear #mywordsmyfeelings #poetrycommunity #sadlove #useless #manmadebarriers #poisonedthoughts #depressedsoul #hatemyself

Viji Sophia

I know I am not so perfect to create a great piece of art
But I think I am not so bad also as you take me right
What a misery I have witnessed in my life
I frame it in words and present my heart

I know the world is busy to read someone's pain
But why do you take my hope of being what I am
When I look at others they write a lot more then me
But still even though I am not so good but still I write what I feel

No one knows how hard my world is
The only happiness I get is when I open my heart in words
I just want to know if I am doing good
Coz nobody ever appreciated me in my life even though I try my best... #mywordsmyfeelings #poetrycommunity #sadlove #useless #manmadebarriers #poisonedthoughts #depressedsoul #hatemyselfforlovingyou

Viji Sophia

Dressed in my best attire 
I came to visit you
But you didn't even turn around 
To greet or treat my feelings oh fear....

With heavy heart I came back
What a great day I had
The person whom I wished to be with me
Flew away like a cloud with blink of my sight..... #mywordsmyfeelings #poetrycommunity #sadlove #useless #manmadebarriers #poisonedthoughts #depressedsoul #hatemyselfhateyouhateeveryone

Viji Sophia

Why am I ignored 
when they are done with me 
There is no need of me in their life
They threw me like a straw
It hurts, it really hurts
Such a pain in my heart
 #mywordsmyfeelings #poetrycommunity #sadlove #useless #manmadebarriers #poisonedthoughts #depressedsoul #hatemyself

Not A Writer

लफ्ज मेरे जहरीले हो गए हैं 

डसने वाला बहुत विश्वसनीय था ।। #thoughtsofheart #yourquotebaba #poisonedthoughts #writing #betrayal #kalam_e_ishq  #love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification