Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Astrangeday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Astrangeday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rectification rights transferred to ast, shah ast hussain shayari, last episode of kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi, hunooz dilli door ast meaning, hunooz dilli door ast,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Vibha Saroj

#Collab Challenge Complete the microtale. #Astrangeday. Have a tremendous Thursday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Nothing.", he looked puzzled by my question.
"Then why are the roads deserted.", I inquired.
"Deserted? Can't you see people around.", he said and left.
I looked around, I saw nothing except, shadows of people on the ground. #Collab Challenge

Complete the microtale.
#Astrangeday.

Have a tremendous Thursday!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Shivani Abbaraju

#Collab Challenge Complete the microtale. #Astrangeday. Have a tremendous Thursday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
This is the fire street .There was this huge wave which doused all the spark this street had. That's why this is so empty...all that is left is this water. #Collab Challenge

Complete the microtale.
#Astrangeday.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab #yourquote #Astrangeday #yqtales #yqtalesyqquotes Couldn't tag yourquotesandmine

read more
I like spending time with myself 
because I get lost in a crowd...  #collab 
#yourquote 
#astrangeday 
#yqtales 
#yqtalesyqquotes 

Couldn't tag yourquotesandmine

Shivani Abbaraju

#Collab Challenge Complete the microtale. #Astrangeday. Have a tremendous Thursday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
This is the fire street .There was this huge wave which doused all the spark this street had. That's why this is so empty...all that is left is this water. #Collab Challenge

Complete the microtale.
#Astrangeday.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Shravanthi Iyer

#Collab Challenge Complete the microtale. #Astrangeday. Have a tremendous Thursday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Do you see the boards there? He asked
Yes I do! I said
Well, the women have gone to the store with 50% discount on clothes, accessories and groceries
And the men, they've gone to the newly opened bar. They're offering free drinks there!  #Collab Challenge

Complete the microtale.
#Astrangeday.

amaterasu

#Collab Challenge Complete the microtale. #Astrangeday. Have a tremendous Thursday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #amaterasuenglish

read more
Papa wake up! School time
hogaya. Nikalna hai! Papa..! Wake up!! " #Collab Challenge

Complete the microtale.
#Astrangeday.

Ankit

read more
The country is no more like before. Religion, Caste, Communal hate, Bureaucracy and Politics made the people so distinct from each other that you can't see with your Democratic Eyes. #Collab Challenge

Complete the microtale.
#Astrangeday.

Geet Misha

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqpoetry #Astrangeday #lifelessons #yqhindi अपनों से आज़ादी चाहता है

read more
हर इंसान आज़ाद होना चाहता है 
पर किससे? और कैसे?
थोड़े चिंतन के बाद समझ में आता हैं 
वो अपनों से आज़ादी चाहता हैं। 
अपने कामों से जी चुराता हैं और 
औरों के साथ लग जाता हैं 
थोड़े पैसे मिलने पर वो गुरूर से भर जाता हैं
और कहता है 
"वो अपनों के लिए ही तो कमाता है"
सब छोड़कर एक नया जहां बनाता है
फिर समय उसके साथ वही सब दोहराता है
फिर उसे समझ आता कि
वो अपनों से आज़ादी चाहता है #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqpoetry #astrangeday #lifelessons #yqhindi 
 अपनों से आज़ादी चाहता है

Shalini Maurya

#Collab Challenge #Astrangeday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babamishappening #shalinimaurya

read more
That day mishappening there ..
 Mother of that boy was not present
..she lost.... #Collab Challenge

#Astrangeday.
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#mishappening #shalinimaurya

Shweta Grewal

read more
Let me go man. It's world cup finals, everybody is at home. #Collab Challenge

Complete the microtale.
#Astrangeday.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification