Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordsundaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordsundaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oli sae 20w 50 api sl jaso ma 10, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
SUNDAY holds a great charm for everyone with a relief from hurried mornings of weekdays and take rest whenever needed Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is a fun way,
Of cooking and packing. 
To discover nature's gift of almighty, 
That is a prestigious boon.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more

Sunrise to sunset
Unagile lazing around
Nary a worry
Day spent dozing
Abdicated all responsibilities
Yet incumbent imminent Monday scares. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

Prabu shankar

read more
உதிர்ந்த இலைகள் 
கிளைகளில் ஒட்டுவதில்லை.
காய்ந்த சருகானாலும் 
மண் ஈரம் காக்கும்,
உயிர்க்க இடம் கொடுக்கும் 
அதனடியில்,.                                                                 சிறு பூச்சி புழுக்களுக்குமாய்.
வாழ்ந்தாலும் சரிந்தாலும்
வாழவைக்கலாம்.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

Varadhan P M

read more
It is Sun's day everyday, but Holiday
is on Sunday only.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

Aman Chaudhary

read more
There is a fun way,
Of cooking and packing. 
To discover nature's gift of almighty, 
That is a prestigious boon.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Sleeping and waking late
Being lazy to get out of blanket
Eating, sleeping and cycle continues 
Till monday blues strikes Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

Komal Sharma Gupta

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Add a dash
interject a comma,
spray paint an ampersand
exclaim an exclamation mark
write a story
slowly quick slowly. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

#tejaswiniaura

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
कुछ लोगों की जिंदगी में संडे नहीं आता 
उनका सप्ताह monday से शुरू होकर 
Monday पर ही खत्म हो जाता 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

R.S. Meena

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
When someone gets angry with me,
I never try to persuade him/her,
They know he won't do it with glee. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaypoem

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification