Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best english2lineryt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best english2lineryt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about हिंसा translate to english, जांभळे to english, love is deep in eng sub, 2line love shayri in english 0, smijati se eng,

• 10 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Sweta

PC :- Prazy Princess Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #WZbloom

read more
When upon us alight butterflies urbane;
It feels like being in seventh heaven. PC :- Prazy Princess
Hello amazing writers 💚💚
Here is today's  English 2 liner prompt for you✨

Instructions for joining🤓
✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner.

✒keep your font small and visible to all

Chitra Iyer

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #WZlovebg8

read more
What's love without pain?
What's life without loving you again n again.. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

Chitra Iyer

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #Wzrainbg3

read more
Drenched in my desire for you
My smile meets yours in a passionate now.. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

xyz

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #tishiyapa #WZrosebg5

read more
I feel like i have everything
when your intense love encloses. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

xyz

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #tishiyapa #WZquestion

read more
If you are really feeling it
Let your silence speak louder. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

xyz

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #tishiyapa #WZjourney

read more
The path was easy
but your love was not. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

xyz

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #tishiyapa #WZsilence1

read more
Why are you pretending to be unknown to my problems?
Am I No one? Or have you found someone else to entertain you? Hello amazing writers 💚💚

xyz

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #tishiyapa #WZyoulisten

read more
Your feelings are like a clay
It could be mold in any way. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

xyz

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #tishiyapa #WZvaccuum_love

read more
Everyone is calling me a fool.
Ignoring them, I keep flying like a dove. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

xyz

Hello amazing writers 💚💚 Here is today's English 2 liner prompt for you✨ Instructions for joining🤓 ✒On the given 2 liner add your 2 liner after it to make it 4 liner. ✒keep your font small and visible to all #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #wztwoliner #english2lineryt #tishiyapa #WZhealing

read more
Don't try to show me your fake concern.
I know very well about your discern. Hello amazing writers 💚💚

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification