Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bleedpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bleedpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about until i bleed out lyrics, if you prick us do we not bleed 10, heart that ache bleed brilliance, bleed blue quotes, double block and bleed valve 170,

• 7 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#Bleed #bleedpoetry poetry #words thoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Devangi #chitscollab

read more
My words collab
not to wound yours
coz they hold healing powers
rushing to bandage yours.  #bleed 
#bleedpoetry 
#poetry 
#words 
#thoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Devangi 
#chitscollab

Blue Butterfly

Drinking is not injurious to writing. Bukowski, you have no death. Some revisted Bukowski quotes: I write right off the typer. I call it my "machinegun." I hit it hard, usually late at night while drinking wine and listening to classical music on the radio and smoking mangalore ganesh beedies. There was nothing glorious about the life of a drinker or the life of a writer. #yourquote #yqbaba #CharlesBukowski #yqenglish #Melancholia #bleedpoetry #peppeboy #achedmemories

read more
In my favourite liquor glassware,
tilting it at thirty degrees,
I pour ounces of my thoughts,
word by word.
Along with the nature's mist outdoors
accompanying the chilly winter rains;
throwing few cubes of 'iced' aches,
I stir them diluting my melancholia.

Savouring the shots thus,
bygone memories
gulps through this poem, 
sip by sip. — % & Drinking is not injurious to writing.  
Bukowski, you have no death.

Some revisted Bukowski quotes:

I write right off the typer. I call it my "machinegun." I hit it hard, usually late at night while drinking wine and listening to classical music on the radio and smoking mangalore ganesh beedies.

There was nothing glorious about the life of a drinker or the life of a writer.

Blue Butterfly

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #Laments #bleedpoetry Inspired by V∆IRAGI 💙💙❣🙏🙏

read more
You don't see the blood anymore !
Know, it has dried to bleed, physically. 
Soul still weeps and bleeds in silence;
in rhymes, words, verses and odes, instead. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #laments #bleedpoetry 

Inspired by V∆IRAGI 💙💙❣🙏🙏

The Incomplete Metaphor

poetry #bleedpoetry #loveforpoetry #mybloodmyink Mohit Ranjan how's this one?

read more
I bleed
And lose blood,
The crimson
Blood drips on
My notepad,
Creating something,
Unimaginable,
It was poetry. #poetry #bleedpoetry #loveforpoetry #mybloodmyink

Mohit Ranjan how's this one?

The Incomplete Metaphor

THE MOBILE AND THE TV The mobile and the TV, Don't they sound familiar? These two words, tech-freaks Are always found to murmur! Why were these idiots born? #Technology #yqbaba #longform #bleedpoetry #mobileandtv

read more
THE MOBILE AND THE TV

The mobile and the TV,
Don't they sound familiar?
These two words, tech-freaks
Are always found to murmur!

*FULL PIECE IN THE CAPTION* THE MOBILE AND THE TV

The mobile and the TV,
Don't they sound familiar?
These two words, tech-freaks
Are always found to murmur!

Why were these idiots born?

The Incomplete Metaphor

I love writing.
I shed tears as stories
and bleed poetry. #365days365quotes #354poem #yqbaba #poetry #writing #bleedpoetry #crystories

88/365

Ajay Kumar Gattu

Tonight, I'll leave you.
You can go back 
To the memories 
That binded our souls together. 
Just like everyday,
You can start piercing those 
Poisonous words into my mind 
And make me bleed
In the form of a poem. #yqbaba #truestory #mystory #love #bleedpoetry #ourmusings

Divya Jain

This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #Pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

read more
Aas paas kitni khushi hai chahyee,
Fir bhi mann mai udasi hai aayee.
Kyu rotha hai dil baar baar, 
Kyu ki sab karte hai ispe waar. This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

Divya Jain

This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #Pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

read more
Aas paas kitni khushi hai chahyee,
Fir bhi mann mai udasi hai aayee.
Kyu rotha hai dil baar baar, 
Kyu ki sab karte hai ispe waar. This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

Santhanamullai Mohan

My heart is at fault
Everytime it ends up
pumping your name.
A beat you will never listen to
A rhythm that can never excite you. #onesidedlove #iloveyou #ineedyou #pain #painsoundslike #bleedingheart #bleedpoetry  #painoflove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification