Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scarredsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scarredsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shanshui landscape of the soul, scarred for life meaning, scarred for life, scarred me for life, cursed scarred and forever possessed,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Santhanamullai Mohan

I'm a brave survivor yes. From today on I'm gonna share the animals I came across! #survivor #sexualharassment #sexualabuse #childabuse #scarredsoul #bleedingheart

read more
Dear uncle, 
Why don't you think twice before molesting your sister's daughter, cause when she grows up you do have to face her. By then when you look into her eyes won't the scarred childhood you gifted her be visible? 
She was just about to go to her 5th grade! She was a kid too! 
You practically wrecked her process of growing up into a positive woman, cause by now she will be locking the shit you gave inside and doubting if she deserves a good life.. 

Thank you 
may you rot in hell!  I'm a brave survivor yes. From today on I'm gonna share the animals I came across! 

#survivor #sexualharassment #sexualabuse #childabuse #scarredsoul #bleedingheart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification