Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happybirthdayAT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happybirthdayAT Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happybirthday shayri his daughter 0, happybirthday quotes, 1 happybirthday.com in tamil, 1 happybirthday.com in hindi, happybirthday th,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbirthdayspecial • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab on this #happybirthdayAT special BG with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #hbdAT

read more
Happy birthday to you, me and everybody
Happy birthday to the awesome cosmic energy
Happy birthday to the beautiful day born anew everyday
Rejoice, it's yours, mine and ours today. 
Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday
Let Aesthetic Thoughts hold sway🌺 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbirthdayspecial
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab on this #HappyBirthdayAT special BG with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Sweta

You were like the last page of my favourite book. I flipped the page and there was nothing but just a void ahead. That day, the sun was behind the clouds. It was upset. A beautiful journey has come to an end. I packed the backpack and walked towards the main gate. I looked at the empty corridors and 12 years of my life flashed by. The blackboard at which I was never going to look again waved at me. The window panes through which I was never going to gaze at the playground waiting for the game #aestheticthoughts #hbdAT #happybirthdayAT #ATturns3 #at1special

read more
Dear you,

That wasn't a fair barter
and even you know that.
~ 
You were like the last page of my favourite book. I flipped the page and there was nothing but just a void ahead. 

That day, the sun was behind the clouds. It was upset. A beautiful journey has come to an end. I packed the backpack and walked towards the main gate. I looked at the empty corridors and 12 years of my life flashed by. The blackboard at which I was never going to look again waved at me. The window panes through which I was never going to gaze at the playground waiting for the game

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATturns3 On the occasion of Aesthetic Thoughts' birthday, collab on this special BG with your soulful words.✨ Share your thoughts/ letters/ feelings with your favourite AT. 😁💛 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #hbdAT #happybirthdayAT #iloveAT

read more
बस एक तारीख नहीं मैं
एक पहचान हूं मैं

जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
🌹🌹🎂🎊🎉💞
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATturns3 

On the occasion of Aesthetic Thoughts' birthday, collab on this special BG with your soulful words.✨ Share your thoughts/ letters/ feelings with your favourite AT. 😁💛 

Arunima Thakur

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbirthdaybg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #hbdAT #happybirthdayAT

read more
वफा की शमाएं लाख जला लो 
बेवफाईयों के अंधेरे कम नहीं होते OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbirthdaybg

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

The Dream Doodler

Writing this for Jasmine, hehe. Don't have deep knowledge about Punjab but I love their culture. ❤️ Just tried. ••••••• ♪♪~ Punjab is a rap ♪♪~ #hbdAT #euphonichymns #happybirthdayAT #ehjashneindia #tdd_poem #ehjashnepunjab #athappybirthday

read more
          Writing this for Jasmine, hehe. Don't have deep knowledge about Punjab but I love their culture. ❤️
Just tried.

•••••••

♪♪~ Punjab is a rap ♪♪~

Ashu

Craters of hand- the hole formed after hands brought together. The posterior bending down. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic1762 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. #YourQuoteAndMine #jwalant #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #happybirthdayAT #ashu_rzoct

read more
I collect moonbeam
in the craters of my hand to gleam in darkness.

Hope transplanted!  Craters of hand- the hole formed after hands brought together. The posterior bending down.

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic1762 is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.

Divyanshu Pathak

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThappybirthdayat • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #hbdAT #happybirthdayAT

read more
बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाएं 
पूरी हों सभी मनोकामनाएं
वक़्त के साथ बहता रहे-
मोहब्बत प्यार और वफ़ाएँ
कभी न ख़त्म हों रहे सदायें OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThappybirthdayat

Madhav Jha

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbirthdaybg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #hbdAT #happybirthdayAT

read more
Happy Second Birthday Asthetic Thoughts... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbirthdaybg

Srilatha Gugunta

An unsaid phase that shall welcome by all..
with much appreciation and cordiality..
that can put an end to the hardest time..
gaining a smile by dispersing the tears..
the warmth of the regard in the reception..
leaving aside an uncountable coldness..
distinguishes by the great mark of affection..
holding the fears and the deficiencies in hand..
the trembling foot that focuses to go ahead..
in to the woods and walk on the thick dead leaves..
where the sensation transporting every nerve..
with only one zeal in the mind and in the heart..
to mark an identity for myself even after every fall..
the tiredness and pain that can sweep hastily off..
driving in a direction that's possibly closer to the sight..
'tis an expedition that has no halt until then..
unto the course that labels my true identity.. #atday3 #hbdat #happybirthdayat #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqidentity #atchallenges

Shravan Goud

#atday3 #hbdAT #happybirthdayAT #aestheticthoughts #Identity # #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Yashoda Devrani Jadli

read more
कर्म से हमारी पहचान बनती है, स्वभाव
से हमारी प्रकृति का पता चलता है। #atday3 #hbdat #happybirthdayat #aestheticthoughts #identity # #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Yashoda Devrani Jadli
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification