Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sourajita Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sourajita Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about smetana sour cream is origin from, sweet and sour chicken, sour relationship quotes, can sour cream be frozen, hot and sour soup recipe in gujarati language,

• 4 Followers
  • 2022 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourajita D

All the times I count in love, I count one and two and three and four and more, but always the one I have fallen for was you! I am a mess with the numbers!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #firstlove #latenightquotes #curtainsatnight #you #once

Sourajita D

Those veiny hands killed me nonetheless! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Choked #FirstLove #latenightquotes #Memories #SAD #tears

read more
When I wanted to be choked by those hands of yours I ended up being choked by your memories. Those veiny hands killed me nonetheless!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #choked #firstlove #latenightquotes #memories #sad #tears

Sourajita D

Some spaces are better left empty. Not all are Fill In The Blanks! Cheers to all lovers out there 🥂 Hope you ain't feeling lonely :) Sending you warm and sweaty hug 🤗 #sourajita #lovewithouthim #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #microtale #difficultchoices #aboutme

read more
not all soulmates will
end up together. some
will be replaced by 
other and rest with
 loneliness! Some spaces are better left empty. 
Not all are Fill In The Blanks!
Cheers to all lovers out there 🥂
Hope you ain't feeling lonely :)
Sending you warm and sweaty hug 🤗

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #microtale #difficultchoices #aboutme

Sourajita D

It's tough saying goodbye to you,
I am gonna just wave my hand until
my eyes blur out you leaving or
our distance blur each other out! #sourajita #grateful #lovewithouthim #selfish #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #latenightquotes #toblamedarknessis

Sourajita D

I know I am selfish. I am selfish to want to tell you how much I love you so as to relieve my aching heart. I know I just should be grateful enough to be able to love you from a distance. Just so you know, I am grateful. #sourajita #Grateful #lovewithouthim #selfish #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #tell #Heart

read more
I don't miss being in love with you,
I just miss being able to tell you that
I still love you! I know I am selfish. I am selfish to want to tell you how much I love you so as to relieve my aching heart. I know I just should be grateful enough to be able to love you from a distance. Just so you know, I am grateful.

#sourajita #grateful #lovewithouthim #selfish #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #tell #heart

Sourajita D

Collab and complete this unfinished #sourajita #lovewithouthim #microtale #FirstLove #yqbaba #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When my insides are burning with not being able to say 'I love you' while holding you closest to my heart! Collab and complete this unfinished 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #microtale #firstlove #yqbaba #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

I want to be that book,
which everyone wants
to manipulate but none
can overwrite or put down
even when the story isn't 
going according to them!  The Story Is Different 🌻

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #getup #energy #conversation. #whatitisliketofall #latenightquotes

Sourajita D

The fall doesn't kill. Hitting the ground does! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #FirstLove #getup #energy #Conversation. #whatitisliketofall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and I know what it feels to lie down there until you know you are enough to get up and get going The fall doesn't kill. Hitting the ground does!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #getup #energy #conversation. #whatitisliketofall #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

It's lonely here. Stay warm there! 🤍 #sourajita #lovewithouthim #lonely #yqbaba #latenightquotes #wheniamalone #microtale #Night

read more
Let's look into each other's eyes the next time and know, 
We are soulmates but not meant to be! It's lonely here. Stay warm there! 🤍

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #lonely #yqbaba #latenightquotes #wheniamalone #microtale #night

Sourajita D

In parallel universe I hope,
you are more in love than I am. Probably that's how we will survive the beat of time there! #sourajita #inparalleluniverse #hope #love #yqbaba #yqtales #midnightthoughts #lovewithouthim
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification