Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqsacrifice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqsacrifice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

مومن

Most purest and selfless way of loving someone is sacrificing. Everytime I can't prove myself that I love you❤ but I'll love you in such a way that my loyalty will shine❤ Giving yourself entirely selflessly without expectation even your love is sacrifice. Indeed love turns sacrifice when there is no possession. Jealousy, possesive are merely part of love but not entirely. Nowadays so called lovers using the phrase " I love you "for their satisfaction of affection and also leaving by procedure #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqlovers #yqlife #yqpain #yqbroken #yqsacrifice

read more
.....  Most purest and selfless way of loving someone is sacrificing. 
Everytime I can't prove myself that I love you❤
but I'll love you in such a way that my loyalty will shine❤
Giving yourself entirely selflessly without expectation even your love is sacrifice. 
Indeed love turns sacrifice when there is no possession. 
Jealousy, possesive are merely part of love but not entirely.
Nowadays so called lovers using the phrase " I love you "for their satisfaction of affection and also leaving by procedure

Srilatha Gugunta

Though, you sacrifice..
Burn and melt to die..
For our happiness..
And in our grief..
You still the first one..
To touch our hearts.. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcandle #yqsacrifice #yqsweetfeelings #love #musingtime

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification