Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smudgeorreshuffle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smudgeorreshuffle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about smudge the cat, smudge meaning in hindi, smu student life, smu campus life, smudge meaning in marathi,

• 4 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Just a try💁‍♀️ Collaborate!!! (Fill the other portion.) Font : Sahitya Size : 6 __________________________ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #aestheticthoughts #dualchallenge #smudgeorreshuffle #Colt

read more
By collecting unburnt words from past,
While cremating book of my past,
It left some flaws as words for present,
Scrutinizing those cremated
books and affidavit,
Exploring those ashes
to collect words of flaws
to learn and build New
chapters of present, Just a try💁‍♀️

Collaborate!!!
(Fill the other portion.) 

Font : Sahitya
Size : 6

Cerebral Derange

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge collab on #smudgeorreshuffle #yqbaba #CollabChallenge #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Collaborating with Manifest Anima

read more
I'm reshuffling my present
Which turned as blackhole,
Rejoining dead soot of past,
renovating again huge glistening
colourful Nebulae to emerge as
Giant star,
which shine whole universe
Of my life  Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge collab on 
#smudgeorreshuffle

#yqbaba  #collabchallenge #colt     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts    
Collaborating with Manifest Anima

Cerebral Derange

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #Collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: • This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
Which comatosed long ago
Every Piece rusted and
strongly decries Lack of light,
Debilitated by past
Present became as Enigmatic,
But Still reshuffling and adorning
Comatosed pieces of present,
Trying bring light with Aegis of faith Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below!

Terms and Conditions: 

• This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'.

Cerebral Derange

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #Collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: • This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
Contusioned by it
Life is turned Gloomed
No way to trespass From it 
Just living and living
Everyday playing With
darkest clouds,
No light to shine and cleft these
Gloomy life,
These smudges quenched 
And Made my mind
composure,
What to do except living in it Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below!

Terms and Conditions: 

• This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'.

Cerebral Derange

Just a try💁‍♀️ Collaborate!!! (Fill the other portion.) Font : Sahitya Size : 6 __________________________ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #aestheticthoughts #dualchallenge #smudgeorreshuffle #Colt

read more
By collecting unburnt words from past,
While cremating book of my past,
It left some flaws as words for present,
Scrutinizing those cremated
books and affidavit,
Exploring those ashes
to collect words of flaws
to learn and build New
chapters of present, Just a try💁‍♀️

Collaborate!!!
(Fill the other portion.) 

Font : Sahitya
Size : 6

Cerebral Derange

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge collab on #smudgeorreshuffle #yqbaba #CollabChallenge #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Collaborating with Manifest Anima

read more
Which turned as blackhole,
Rejoining dead soot of past,
renovating again huge glistening
colourful Nebulae to emerge as
Giant star,
which shine whole universe
Of my life  Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge collab on 
#smudgeorreshuffle

#yqbaba  #collabchallenge #colt     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts    
Collaborating with Manifest Anima

Cerebral Derange

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #Collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: • This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
Which comatosed long ago
Every Piece rusted and
strongly decries Lack of light,
Debilitated by past
Present became as Enigmatic,
But Still reshuffling and adorning
Comatosed pieces of present,
Trying bring light with Aegis of faith Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Terms and Conditions: 

Cerebral Derange

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #Collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: • This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
Contusioned by it
Life is turned Gloomed
No way to trespass From it 
Just living and living
Everyday playing With
darkest clouds,
No light to shine and cleft these
Gloomy life,
These smudges quenched 
And Made my mind
composure,
What to do except living in it Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Terms and Conditions: 

marmalade ツ

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #Collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: • This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #aestheticthoughts

read more
I blurred the business
Of memories
I smeared the smell
Of envelopes
I hid the hallucinations
Of dreams
I concealed the cries
Of pain
I veiled my venom 
Of lies
Just to lighten the
Spots of my past
But, all it did was
Highlight the scars 
Of my present...
 Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Terms and Conditions: 

PrInCeSs💗 FuZzIe💓

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #Collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: • This challenge is a dual challenge. The first challenge begins with the words, 'I smudged my past'. The second challenge begins with the words, 'I'm reshuffling my present'. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #aestheticthoughts

read more
To make it present, 
With all my presence, 
For a better future, 
That hands me, 
A hand full of presents, 
In presenting, 
My future,
With its own vibrance....  Try Aesthetic Thoughts' #dualchallenge #collab on #smudgeorreshuffle and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Terms and Conditions: 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification