Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wmz_verses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wmz_verses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love verses for him, bible verses about being happy and enjoying life, sanskrit verses on love, happiness quotes verses, quranic verses on hikmah,

• 6 Followers
  • 60 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series142 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
It's 'our' love that has a 
magnetic pull
Even if I move away from you, 
your love runs to hug my love
I can never walk away from you
My soul awaits you, my love.  Good morning writers ❣️

Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series142

Chitra Iyer

Good evening writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series138 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
The way to me was through you
I had to lose you to find me. Good evening writers ❣️

Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series138

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series136 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
Don't. 
Don't digest
Don't digress
Don't disturb
Don't even try
I'm not here
to make 
you cry
I'm here to 
show you how
to be alive
after you die
living a lie
that was meant
to strip you
of me in you
and show you
the rawness,
the flawed being 
caged in you.
Don't shy away
from the nudity
that is you.
Don't

Good morning writers ❣️

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series136

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series133 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
Yes, the sea 
n the shore
hug and play
You and me
simply naughty
Love, as it
should be Good morning writers ❣️

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series133

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series95 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
How can my love for 
you that smells you, 
that speaks you, 
that has become you
deeply entrenched
in me, even shift?
It is all over my being, 
throbbing with the 
energy of a forever 
feeling. Do you feel 
the feel that is my feel?
It is an aura that 
circulates all around
me, not letting any
other energy to
penetrate it. I have
become you as I
dissolve in your
youness, uplifting me.
 Good morning writers ❣️

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series95

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series93 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
Love never dies
coz there is nothing
but love everywhere
What lives is love,
What dies was never love
but love released from
the clutches of death.
Love reigns, love is
the cosmic truth,
The only thing that 
perennially remains.. Good morning writers ❣️

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series93

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series92 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
I whisper in your ears
Kiss your eyelids
Brush your lips and
Blow past your tresses.
I see you blush
It's my love, the zephyr's touch
I come silently to awaken 
your love and your lust
Meet me in life's 
every intimate touch Good morning writers ❣️

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series92

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Happy women's day to all the wonderful ladies ❤️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #yqwritersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series80_Happywomensday

read more
She is divine poetry in motion
Throbbing love in action
God's message beautifully 
hand written Good morning writers ❣️

Happy women's day to all the wonderful ladies ❤️

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series77 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
Give me a sign
Show me your kindness 
with a sweet gesture
Touch me just a little
with your compassion
Let me rest awhile on 
shoulders that offer solace
The path is long and dreary
I know you are there
I want to feel your 
presence here
I need to drop the fear of 
your imagined absence
I need to feel you, 
feel your love.
Gratitude comes your way
We need to meet, Now
on life's torturous highway.

Good morning writers ❣️

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series77

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers ❣️ Collab on this short poem and express your valuable thoughts through the Writers Magazine 💞💞💞 #writersmagazine #wmz_verses #wmz_collab_series75 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritersmagazine

read more
Release it,
I shall send you
so much more
of my love
that only a
separate universe 
can house it.
Release it, my love. Good morning writers ❣️

#writersmagazine
#wmz_verses
#wmz_collab_series75
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification