Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gettingeasier Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gettingeasier Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about getting over the one you love, how to get over someone you see everyday, breaking up and getting back together quotes, how to get rid of a boy who likes you, get you the moon kina,

• 23 Followers
  • 22 Stories

DrRavikirti Didwania

Hi everyone I am sharing the process of healing through the toxicity of any relationship or yourself. #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #Ravikirtimotivationalquotes #yqbaba Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Realise that
Pain no longer torture me
Hijackers can't capture me.
Yes they didn't feel me 
But god will heal me 
It will make me learn new ways 
Maybe this will revise my craze.
Time will nurture me
and help me living unaffected, 
So no one can puncture me.
I will restructure me,
Might it gives a new texture me, 
But I can't be the older one 
Who loves the everyone.
Now it's tough for manipulators 
to rupture me. Hi everyone I am sharing the process of healing through the toxicity of any relationship or yourself. 
#ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #ravikirtimotivationalquotes #yqbaba
Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Sateesh Anangi

Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Forgot  about all my strugglings Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Megha Lakhani

Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
hide my feelings from the world around me. 
I have learnt to smile with pain deep in me.  Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

ignore, neglect and forgive others flops,

after all I might be imperfect in

several other things, in which they might be perfect.  Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
understand people around me.
Sometimes, a person go mad and 
next a same person seems laughter
show. Sometimes friendly person 
act unfriendly, it's totally alright!
In this one very life people have 
been through a lot, have seen a lot 
and have known a lot, that's why 
they become what they are today. 
It's all about situation not about 
individual. Get angry with situations 
not with people around you.  Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monagujequotes #monagujequotes

read more
Avoid people,Who are selfish
Because I have started to focus on myself. Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#monagujequotes #monagujequotes

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
make a move,

No longer waiting
for someone to approve. Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Laiba Sajid

Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba What's your take in situations like these? #uncertainty #realisation #laibawrites #laibasajid

read more
Understand my own self than to understand people with uncertain thoughts and unsure commitment. Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
What's your take in situations like these? 
#uncertainty 
#realisation 
#laibawrites #laibasajid

Devdomaiah

read more
Accepting 
expecting 
suspecting
 neglecting  
Finally
 ending everything 
with a smile  Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Walk away from people 
who do not think of me. Tell us about yourself. What's #gettingeasier for you lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification