Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myaeioupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myaeioupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about u mya kyaing, pen hookah mya, mya videos, mya nee, mya wallpaper,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Shivani Abbaraju

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Abundant were the skies
Embellished with shine
I lost them all with time
Oscillating that tail, you came into my life 
Uncountable stars, I now see in your eyes.  In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
MY MOM

Amazed by your charisma,
Enthralled by your disposition,
Inspired by your idealism,
Often I idolize you for your rationalism,
Unique you are who has an aura of your own.
 In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Alter ego of my dream,
Emotively missed it seem,
Intuitively voices scream,
Oblivion to the spree,
Unconditionally, carefree! Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

Shivani Abbaraju

read more
Abundant were the skies
Embellished with shine
I lost them all with time
Oscillating that tail, you came into my life 
Uncountable stars, I now see in your eyes.  In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

Poonam Suyal

read more
Amidst all my Havocs
Every breath which I take
Is only for you
Overcoming all hurdles
Ushering all my love for you

Anuj Jain

read more
Acrid smell of burning corpses
Empathy missing from the bosses
Images of destitution splattered all spaces
Outrage too smothered by force
Ugliest of ugly this scenario we witnessed In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #merlin_quotes#yqbaba#myaeioupoem

read more
All of a sudden 
Enormous clouds hung black and low
In interstellar space, to and fro
Orion travels with wonderful cadence
Unnoticably emits upbeat fragrance. In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #merlin_quotes#yqbaba#myaeioupoem

साहस

read more
A little cover up social opportunity
Enter then and capture like lion
Insults are only social badness
Our responsibility is duty
U are continuing with services

Madhav Jha

read more
Azure the palace to the last empty buckle
Expect or reject the antique pieces of old baffle,
In the next archeological survey all will be in museum
Of those legacies which once were used to rule the kingdom,
Untold to sold or unchartered to charter, but it was all real. In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

R.S. Meena

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Accept my heart as your room partner,
Enjoy with it whenever you feel crazy.
I'm not far from your rosy room,
Open your window I'm standing down,
Under pink flower's plant like love. In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with an E, third with an I, fourth with an O, and fifth with an U. #myaeioupoem 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification