Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iflifewereasong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iflifewereasong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifli, love all trust a few and do wrong to none, love all trust a few do wrong to none, few lines for my love, love many trust few do wrong to none,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#WhatIf your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my living would be a dance of joy, matching steps with the world.  #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

#WhatIf your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have rather sung it than putting on the headphones. #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

Sikandar ( Firaq Kherwari )

read more
गीत कितने गा चुकी हूँ , इस सुखी जग के लिए ।
आज रोने दो मुझे , पल एक अपने भी लिए ।

गीतकार- भरत व्यास ( आशा भोंसले )  #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

read more
You would be the melody of it #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I'd never go to sleep. #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

My family and friends would be

part of the Archestra !

The silent fate would pull the strings.

I would write new lyrics each day.

On the whole the song would be

quite a popular one !  #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
My parents would've sung it melodiously. #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

Emanation

read more
It would the one 
Lost somewhere in your playlist
Craving desperately 
to be played once again.
Just once...!! #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashutosh Kumar

read more
It would be,

तेरे कारवां में शामिल होना चाहूँ,
कमियां तराश के मैं काबिल होना चाहूँ। #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
The song is full of happiness and joy... #whatif your life were a song? Use your imagination and collab. #iflifewereasong #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification