Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwaitforyourcalls Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwaitforyourcalls Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880, nissho iwai,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sancheeta Singha

347 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with

read more
I fight with  loneliness
Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with

Swati...

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I  think about our past memories 
And I will think about our future 
That time I wait for your Call....  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uma Sarvade

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I  think about our past memories 
And I will think about our future 
That time I wait for your Call....  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Benevolence#Juncture#Unvalued #pricelessmoments#bondoflove

read more
It feels like being lonely and unvalued,
To bring back all those pleasant hours.
That we had spent with each other,
For the time being up .
And with all those priceless moments,
Which were the only support and restless juncture.
To be fond of sharing the things aloud,
For the laughter that we both shares.
Bringing back all those actives into reality,
Wasn't look so peaceful.
Unless the age of relying on ,
wasn't so painful.
Which doesn't look best to figure,
But the bond of togetherness.
Won't fade away with so ease,
The decline of calls will not be so clean .
Unless my disposition correctly reveals what it speaks ,
Let it be hidden in a place of pea.
Which is definitely to be round and green,
Which is round and green. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#benevolence#juncture#unvalued #pricelessmoments#bondoflove

Afrin Jahan

read more
  I have faith in my prayers and persistance in my unconditional love. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I miss you from the core  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
my mind says no, 
but heart says yes, 
that her call will surely come.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Megha Lakhani

read more
I am awake, 
I am trying to asleep  !! 
I pretend to sleep  !!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Benevolence#Juncture#Unvalued #pricelessmoments#bondoflove

read more
It feels like being lonely and unvalued,
To bring back all those pleasant hours.
That we had spent with each other,
For the time being up .
And with all those priceless moments,
Which were the only support and restless juncture.
To be fond of sharing the things aloud,
For the laughter that we both shares.
Bringing back all those actives into reality,
Wasn't look so peaceful.
Unless the age of relying on ,
wasn't so painful.
Which doesn't look best to figure,
But the bond of togetherness.
Won't fade away with so ease,
The decline of calls will not be so clean .
Unless my disposition correctly reveals what it speaks ,
Let it be hidden in a place of pea.
Which is definitely to be round and green,
Which is round and green. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#benevolence#juncture#unvalued #pricelessmoments#bondoflove

Varadhan P M

read more

It crosses the usual time for calling.

I can't blame you for that.

I might have been preoccupied

and failed to  call you in the past.

You were patient and its my turn now, perhaps!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iwaitforyourcalls #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification