Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youngsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youngsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with all my heart and soul quotes, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

The soul,
had a young heart
immatured and unharmed,
But everyone
just made it
too matured to be playful,
again.. #youngsoul 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes 
#maturity_kills 
#randomthoughts

Ritz

Now a days, rape and molestation cases are increasing, be it by stranger, accused known to victim or by the family member or family friends. Majority of times, as per the news, it happens by the person known to victim and by the (extended) family member or family friend. Especially if girl is younger, she feels uncomfortable about those wrong touches still dont know how to reveal and majority of time, if she reveals, every other thinks that the person who she accused was 'just friendly' with her #Rape #depression #sexeducation #youngsoul #thoughtsofritz

read more
The young soul was raped,
everyone thought she might got it wrong,
being misunderstood by her own family,
she got her mouth shut forever,
emotions raging inside her,
and her body and a depressed soul getting raped again,
by the uncle every other thought was just friendly. Now a days, rape and molestation cases are increasing, be it by stranger, accused known to victim or by the family member or family friends. Majority of times, as per the news, it happens by the person known to victim and by the (extended) family member or family friend. Especially if girl is younger, she feels uncomfortable about those wrong touches still dont know how to reveal and majority of time, if she reveals, every other thinks that the person who she accused was 'just friendly' with her

Sahil Bhat

you are alongside. #Run #phonecall #youngsoul

read more
We would sit on our phones as if it was the most important thing and we would remind them of the times.When our soul was young,but we did not like to run and when I ran you also ran. you are alongside.
#run 
#phonecall 
#youngsoul

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification