Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best krishnakumarkunnath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best krishnakumarkunnath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lord krishna quotes on love, radhe krishna love shayri image 50, lord krishn love shayri painting 0, jamana ka kri, caitlyn jenner and kris jenner,

• 14 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

dharkanein

The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #RIPKK #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You were the fav. Singer of mine in my late teens and till present. Your loss is not be fulfilled by any other singer. After Kishore Kumar any one who jad that melody was you. Hope you are happy and healthy I  your eternal home and may you find everlasting peace. And may be your fav. Singer Kishore Kumar is there to bless you. The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

His voice showed me that how deep one can dive into emotions after listening to just one scale of tone. How impact full a voice can be that one just lost into its peaks and lows. How powerful a voice can be that one forgets about the world and the surroundings. KK's voice was a magic not in the air but into the minds and hearts and it shall remain always like this no matters how much fancy new voices the coming generation would create. Your voice has an essence that will always stay fresh just l #yqbaba #yqdidi #kk #yolewrimo #RIPKK #yqletter #dearkk #krishnakumarkunnath

read more
You had innovated 
yourself
in such a way that
no one can ever find your
substitute.

His voice showed me that how deep one can dive into emotions after listening to just one scale of tone.
How impact full a voice can be that one just lost into its peaks and lows.
How powerful a voice can be that one forgets about the world and the surroundings.
KK's voice was a magic not in the air but into the minds and hearts and it shall remain always like this no matters how much fancy new voices the coming generation would create.
Your voice has an essence that will always stay fresh just l

Presha

The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #RIPKK #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foreverfan #yqbaba

read more
Last night when I went to sleep little did I know that I would wake up to the end of an era.... I've grown up listening to your soulful voice...
Thank you for making my childhood awesome...I've known love through your songs...I've lost counts to the number of songs which are my favourite till date...
Your songs were not just songs, they were my home, they were a part of me... and today as you left... you took a part of me too...
Wish I could just rewind the time as I used to rewind your songs...
Khair "Ab kehna aur kya...jab tune keh diya Alvida💔"
Rest in peace legend 🙏 The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine
#foreverfan #yqbaba

DrRavikirti Didwania

The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #RIPKK #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
मीत वो संगीत का 
सुरमयी प्रीत का
हर फन का गीत दे के 
चला गया के के....
It's really a big loss for music industry. 
With deep heart condolences 
to all lovers...
We just lost one more 
music spectrum. The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Thank you for restoring our heart with peace and light through your voice again again. Your presence wil be always alive till your songs lives in our mind.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine

Gorakhpur Zamzam

mute video

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Thank you for those peaceful
and amazing songs. 
You showed us beauty of
love and melody in your every song
that will be remember till years.
These million hearts will be 
missing you,Dear KK. The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine

Ila Shukla

read more
If Nostalgia had a name #KK
Magical Velvet voice that made expressing friendship and love easier in 90s with songs Yaroon and Pal. Everytime you hear these songs, you just travel back in time.
You pick any of his songs and Iam sure you would keep listening them in loop.. Sach keh raha hai Deewana, Aawarapan, Tadap Tadap(give goosebumps everytime), Dil Ibadat, Khuda jaane, Alvida Alvida.. list goes on and on… The contemporary voice that seemed so relatable. 
Voice of Love gone too soon 💔 #RIPKK The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
A sweet voice that will now resonate in heaven
your voice by making a place in everyone's heart
in everyone's heart planted the love garden
gone away from all of us forever

RIP 🙏🙏💐💐 The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more

Though you are gone
and our life is still on
It's a firm remainder
that only legends live on

💕🙏😍 The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification