Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourelikeanendlessriver Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourelikeanendlessriver Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem,

• 14 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikeanendlessriver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because you absorb everything
 that is in my mind and only
showers happiness..... Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikeanendlessriver #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

615 #cravingforyou Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikeanendlessriver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
सुकून मिलता है हमें आपको 
      खैरियत में देख कर,
क्या फर्क पड़ता है आप हमारे हो
      या किसी और के नसीब में..!! #615 #cravingforyou 

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikeanendlessriver #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikeanendlessriver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where i want to merge with you  to know your depth and knowledge with a bond of  unconditional love and emotions.🤗🤗🤗🤗☺️☺️☺️😊 Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
in the journey called life
to witness  the unpredictables
to meet the ocean deep and be at peace Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Varadhan P M

read more

Never straight, ever meandering
  Chatter , chatter while wandering..
Sometimes calm, sane and serene,
   Yet gushing, rushing, pushing all
Unfathomable, sometimes shallow
  But silent never, vibrant ever...
Mysterious ever fresh, love you ever!  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
My journey will not end with you, like raindrop and river. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I am a fix tree. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
I float like a dry leaf, expecting to reach an end point oneday 
 Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Madhav Jha

read more
and you're like an endless sky. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
I swim in you everyday ... Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification