Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mothercalled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mothercalled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, mother and son love quotes, mother teresa go home and love your family, love unconditional love mother daughter quotes, aaj mother day hai,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

AsmuAmol

I could not believe what I heard
My mother called me and said "We are billionaires, you are the heir of a huge property!! GO enjoy the world Tour!! The life everyone wants!!"

Soon the alarm broke my beautiful dream before I could board my world tour plane!! #mothercalled #yqbaba #funny #dream

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba#mothercalled#yqtales#Mother Follow more such writings Hoorizaki your quote

read more
I could not believe my mother called me and said I met up your doctor the baby you are expecting is brain dead: doctor declared...... Silence
A part of me was not accepting the truth..
I wanted to deny.i wanted to cry loud 
But was submerged into the quietude.✍ #yqbaba#mothercalled#yqtales#mother

Follow more such writings
Hoorizaki your quote

Durga Kannan

Mother called me up
And told
" Beta come home early
The groom's side is visiting us
Its a question of our honour
Don't bring shame on us
You won't see me 
And papa alive
If you refuse this proposal "
Emotional blackmail
Another love life shattered #mothercalled#yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification