Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best daysandnights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best daysandnights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, lose love handles in 2 days, miss you dad fathers day quotes, hours to days, teachers day images and quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Dear lifegoal,
You keep me awake during nights,
You keep me going during the day,
thoughts about you consume my existence,
days and nights
nights and days...
I will rest only when I conquer you.

Yours eternally,
The toiling student.

#daysandnights
#yqbaba#yopowrimo
#lifegoals
#haseezletters

deepali sethi mehndiratta

For days and nights
I was living in my own illusion
An illusion kindled by me
I never wanted to snap out of the trance
Your spell had created magic for me
Until one day you could not hold the spell any longer
You wanted to break free...
Thats when I saw your true face
Yes I snapped out of my spell
And saw your reality....
 #face#daysandnights#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Sakshi Vashist

For all the days you kept me distracted
And all the nights you kept me awake
This distance seems like a fair punishment
For making an innocent mistake

#distance #mistake #innocent #daysandnights #punishment

Satish Chandra

For days and nights, I've been
thinking of you, Wishing to grab you
from both my hands
and embrace your ambience
via my existence. #ThisIsConveyedToSuccess

#daysandnights

#YQbaba

#SattyThoughts

Satish Chandra

Difference between Addiction and Craze :-

Addiction - Checking YQ even at 3300 Hours.❤️

Craze - Sleeping at around 4000 Hours and waking up at 8000 Hours to the YQ notification tones.😍 #FreakySatty

#YQbaba 

My 2nd entry on #quotathon Aniket Kale

#Craze #Addiction #DaysAndNights #LoveForWriting

Gaurav Dutta

For days & nights, she dream of her honeymoon but all ended with a wrong choice. #daysandnights #yqguru #honeynoon #marriage #negative #accident

Roohi Bhargava

For days and nights, she worked hard for her family's happiness. 
Little did she invested in herself  she'd be more happy.  #daysandnights #YQBaba

Gaurav Dutta

For days & nights, she dream of her honeymoon but all ended with a wrong choice. #daysandnights #yqguru #honeynoon #marriage #negative #accident

Hemalatha G

maybe, soulmates are not always meant to travel together. maybe, they're saved just for times like this. _____ •last year, this week• if the unstructured pattern and incomplete sentences are bothering-- please do overlook. #yqbaba #desire #youandme #Intoxication #cinemagraph #daysandnights #lastyearthisweek

read more
last year, this week spinned on its own. 

we both stuck in its crevices, hanging effortlessly in the pauses-- without moving a bone. a vague picture clubbed with a clear memory brings back the stimulation that rose when your skin embraced mine. that week, where days blurred into nights and nights skipped days; where auroras and twilights met somewhere, when Time stopped and flooded-- that's the kind of week i wish to live right before dying. a World of our own, a step away from blaring crossroads. your face silhouetted against the mysterious light, cupped in my palms that reek of alcohol. our promises drowned in the tingling of bottles and glasses called for our notice. they still do. a week worth being called an epic, but too dangerous to leave it bare. it's a wonder how hidden that week is now, amidst the promises we made and crushed with our hands, hands that traced one another's gloom and doom. if only i can erase the memories we had carved that week, on the seamless wall and enjoy the pleasure of matching our desires once again, i'll do it leaving no regrets. 

even if it means, disposing our promises in a sepulchre once again-- it's that Holy. maybe, soulmates are not always meant to travel together. maybe, they're saved just for times like this. 

_____

•last year, this week•

if the unstructured pattern and incomplete sentences are bothering-- please do overlook.

Hemalatha G

For I've been tired of silences devoid of peace. #yqbaba love #oneliner (?) #twoliner love #youandme #daysandnights #newwritersclub

read more
rob me of the silence when dusk casts it's rays on me,
and sing me peace notes as it crawls into twilight. For I've been tired of silences devoid of peace. 

#YQbaba #love #oneliner (?) #twoliner #love #youandme #daysandnights #newwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification