Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best textneversent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best textneversent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love at first sight text, how to text to a guy you like, free phone and text app, good morning text quotes, good morning text to your crush,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Richa Vedpathak

#textneversent #textforafriendafterlongtime #HelpingOthers #messageforall Participate in this #simile challenge and tell me what #textingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
emptying my thoughts, getting best suggestions, laughing on craziest humorous jokes,helping in sharing useful information which is required... #textneversent #textforafriendafterlongtime
#helpingothers #messageforall Participate in this #simile challenge and tell me what #textingyouislike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Durga Kannan

#textneversent#yqbaba One more Niraj More thanks for the challenge Challenge initiated by Sparsh Bhasin

read more
I feel jealous
Of that friend of yours
The one you seem to trust
Much more than me
The one whom you consult
For every little thing
Sometimes I wonder
Is she your girlfriend
Or is it me
And then there is a beep
A new message from you
I delete all that I have typed
And start anew as always #textneversent#yqbaba
One more Niraj More thanks for the challenge
Challenge initiated by Sparsh Bhasin

Durga Kannan

#textneversent#yqbaba Thanks for the nomination Niraj More The challenge is to write about feelings never expressed..the messages that are deleted unsent..write about a text you typed but never sent.. I further nominate RADHIKA VINAYAK faiz ahmad Hemashwetha KS Nitin S Nadig Jatin Aswal Aditi Giridharan Akash Angya and all who read this to accept this challenge.. Challenge initiated by Sparsh Bhasin

read more
I typed you the final goodbye
Irked with your nonchalance
To my sentimental downpours
And explicit feelings of love
My fingers lingered on the send button
Following a train of thoughts
Could I live a life without you
It's easy to say goodbye
But coming back to you again
Would be much more demeaning
I swallowed my pride
Pressed on backspace
Another text never sent
Sometimes the words unsaid
Remain the strongest
My silence spoke volumes
Now the tables have turned
And you have become 
The sentimental fool #textneversent#yqbaba
Thanks for the nomination Niraj More 
The challenge is to write about feelings never expressed..the messages that are deleted unsent..write about a text you typed but never sent..
I further nominate RADHIKA VINAYAK faiz ahmad Hemashwetha KS Nitin S Nadig Jatin Aswal Aditi Giridharan Akash Angya   and all who read this to accept this challenge..
Challenge initiated by Sparsh Bhasin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification