Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearfailure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearfailure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Write a letter to failure. #dearfailure #Collab #postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more

You're disappointing 
Your painful 
Your heartbreaking 
But you are much needed because 
I have learnt so many things from you 
You made me realise that I can be better 
     Write a letter to failure. 

#dearfailure #collab #postman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Komal Sharma Gupta

Ruminations of a different kind. ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ Write a letter to failure. #dearfailure #Collab #postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #tejaswiniaura

read more
F a i l u r e
E r u l i a f
L i a f u r e 
E r u f a i l
A i l f u r e
R u e l i a f

I play around with your letters,
you are a game till I win. Ruminations of a different kind.
ᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗ

Write a letter to failure. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #tejaswiniaura

Jita Sahu

Write a letter to failure. #dearfailure #Collab #postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Please come in my life each time with a new lesson. I am ready to be a new student before you with the enthusiasm of analysing & learning so that when I will be kissing success, I would proudly say that you were my only teacher .. Write a letter to failure. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification