Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzshepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzshepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ābeļdārzs burtnieki, vērmanes dārzs, hep b core antigen 10, hep c transmission 10, unm hep,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with us on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to complete the prompt! 😊 #rzshepoem #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
a figment of the poet's
imagination,
a creation of an erratic pen.
A poem that left him restless and 
chaotic.
Having had enough of it,
he shared it with the world.

Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab with us on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to complete the prompt! 😊

#rzshepoem #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Abhishek Trehan

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with us on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to complete the prompt! 😊 #rzshepoem #yqrestzone #manawoawaratha #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #paidstoryshayari

read more

She was a poem
Words were her kiss
I don't know how
But she was like this

Among all the doubts
She told me this
I was her talisman
She was my bliss

I kept asking
How long it go
She was a lie
That I really miss...
© abhishek trehan

Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab with us on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to complete the prompt! 😊

#rzshepoem #yqrestzone #manawoawaratha #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone   #paidstoryshayari

Ashwini Baragali

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with us on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to complete the prompt! 😊 #rzshepoem #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
No matter
How good you are 
At pulcking
Her wounds....
SHE is a rose
And you are scared
To touch.....
Bcz within her
Lies all the beauty 
Of the world.....
SHE grazed you 
Like feather to dazzle
Away your pain...
SHE gazed me like a
Moon..To nazzle all the night...
SHE is the sum that 
Glistened my dreams
Everyday.....!! Hello Resties! ❤️

#rzshepoem #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification