Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tp031220 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tp031220 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I thank my ears for connecting me to you and my heart for resonating positively. My world with you is a world apart from anyone or anything. Love you? I absolutely adore your continued presence in my life. My vocals have started swaying to you and I get lost in your melody. Dear music, you are a wonder that is in me, for me, and from within my depths I hear you beckoning all of me to waltz in joy as you play in each cell and bring them alive. Play on, dear music, play on! #YourQuoteAndMine #theprompter #yqtheprompter #tpdear #tp031220 #TPdear_music

read more
I thank my ears for connecting me to you and my heart for resonating positively.
My world with you is a world apart from anyone or anything.
Love you? I absolutely adore your continued presence in my life.
My vocals have started swaying to you and I get lost in your melody.
Dear music, you are a wonder that is in me, for me, and from within my depths I hear you beckoning all of me to waltz in joy as you play in each cell and bring them alive.
Play on, dear music, play on! 
I thank my ears for connecting me to you and my heart for resonating positively.
My world with you is a world apart from anyone or anything.
Love you? I absolutely adore your continued presence in my life.
My vocals have started swaying to you and I get lost in your melody.
Dear music, you are a wonder that is in me, for me, and from within my depths I hear you beckoning all of me to waltz in joy as you play in each cell and bring them alive.
Play on, dear music, play on!

DR. SANJU TRIPATHI

Howdy Writers ❣️. A challenge by The PROMPTER!😊 ✒️ Open for Collab 🔥 • #TPhindi61#theprompter#tpdailyprompts ✒️ Collab on this beautiful bg 💜. ✒️ #yqtheprompter life horror #tp031220 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The PROMPTER

read more
अंधेरी रात में जब सारा संसार सुकून से सो जाता हैं।
मेरी आंखों में तेरा ख्वाब मेरी नींदे चुरा कर ले जाता हैं।

ख्वाबों में आने का वादा करो तो चैन से सो जाएं हम।
जीवन भर साथ निभाने का वादा करो तो तेरे हो जाए हम। Howdy Writers ❣️.
A challenge by The PROMPTER!😊
✒️ Open for Collab 🔥 • #TPhindi61 • #theprompter • #tpdailyprompts 

✒️ Collab on this beautiful bg 💜.

✒️ #yqtheprompter #life #horror #tp031220  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The PROMPTER

DR. SANJU TRIPATHI

Howdy Writers ❣️. A challenge by The PROMPTER!😊 ✒️ Open for Collab 🔥 • #TPhindi60#theprompter#tpdailyprompts ✒️ Collab on this beautiful bg 💜. ✒️ #yqtheprompter life love #tp031220 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The PROMPTER

read more
जब तुम मेरे करीब होते हो तो दर्द में भी ये लब मुस्कुरा जाते हैं।
आंखें भी बातें करने लगती हैं और दिल के सारे दर्द भूल जाते हैं।  Howdy Writers ❣️.
A challenge by The PROMPTER!😊
✒️ Open for Collab 🔥 • #TPhindi60 • #theprompter • #tpdailyprompts 

✒️ Collab on this beautiful bg 💜.

✒️ #yqtheprompter #life #love #tp031220  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The PROMPTER

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification