Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thesadpart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thesadpart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thes, pay run adp, run adp, adp full form, what is adp company 10,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Diwa

Open to collab! State the saddest part you have gone through!! That difference between the two poles that seem to be same! Inviting Abinesh Vel !!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #thesadpart #SAD #yopowrimo #Collab #yqcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harinisri Ravichandran Thank you for the invite ❤😇 I hope I did okay! And well yeah! You really don't know who feels the same way you do... And who plays.. So make sure , you place your trust on the right ones ❤

read more
And, the saddest part
Is that, even, when
You know, that
They don't value you; 
You do and you'll,
Always, do. Open to collab! State the saddest part you have gone through!! That difference between the two poles that seem to be same! Inviting Abinesh Vel !!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #thesadpart #sad #yopowrimo #collab #yqcollab #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with  Harinisri Ravichandran 
Thank you for the invite ❤😇
I hope I did okay!     
And well yeah! 
You really don't know who feels the same way you do...
And who plays..
So make sure , you place your trust on the right ones ❤

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #yqdidi #thesadpart #yopowrimo #yqcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harinisri Ravichandran Collaborating with Abinesh Vel

read more
The sad part is
You don't get to know
Who loves 
And who pretends to...  #yqbaba #yqdidi #thesadpart  #yopowrimo #yqcollab #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with  Harinisri Ravichandran 
Collaborating with  Abinesh Vel

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification