Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justadream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justadream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just fall in love with you, just i love u, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics, you just get me, just want you quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Just a dream!! 😪 #Broken love life #justadream #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #notabreakup Pic credits: Google

read more
Just a dream...

I think about you
wanting for a life alongside,
but never do I know
that the life I wanted was just a dream Just a dream!! 😪

#broken #love #life #justadream #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #notabreakup 

Pic credits: Google

Swapnil Moon

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #na #justadream #onarainyday #stayhome #ihaterain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we shared an umbrella.

Relax! It was just a dream. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #na #justadream #onarainyday #stayhome #ihaterain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

gautam priyanka

रात की चौखट पर बैठे तुम किसका करते इंतज़ार? #रातकीचौखट #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #CollabChallenge #brokendreams #justadream

read more
हम बैठे थे नींद के इंतजार में 
कि कब नींद आये 
कब ख्याब में तू आये 
पर जब ख्याब में तू आया तो
नींद ही टूट गयी रात की चौखट पर 
बैठे तुम किसका करते इंतज़ार?
#रातकीचौखट #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #collabchallenge #brokendreams #justadream

Tameem Saad

#justadream

read more
He went running and hugged her as the tears were rolling down his cheeks, he held her hand and asked you won't leave me and go right...? A deep breath and he woke up and saw that tears were real but she wasn't there...! #justadream

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification