Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouriteteacherislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouriteteacherislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite ki spelling, arguments in favour of democracy, le k meri favourite car, speak about a book favourite to you during your childhood,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Today, talk about your favourite teacher. #favouriteteacherislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A non- perennial river
Who quenches our thirst
Whenever we need them
And never expects anything 
More than our development. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Today, talk about your favourite teacher. #favouriteteacherislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Today, talk about your favourite teacher. #favouriteteacherislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
mother nature, believing in teaching by example with no favoritism whatsoever in a non judgemental environment that is close to my heart.  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Today, talk about your favourite teacher. #favouriteteacherislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
an embodiment of sympathy, grace, dignity.. all rolled  into one..  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
An ocean 
Full of knowledge,
Yet so still & calm..
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

A grown up Self of Mine own!
We begin to like Him or Her at the very first look!
At once we start imitating the Teacher's style and Mannerisms !
The game in child hood is the play of Teachers Role Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
role model of my life when I was grade 11. A person soft spoken, kind hearted, subject expert, respectful, caring and handsome, have equality between the students. 
Chemistry teacher Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Madhav Jha

read more
an energy exchanger who bows to me unnecessarily knowing that i am a pupil not a teacher; i am a mistake creator not a mistake realiser... A weight of sin taker not a self sin out delver.  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

दि कु पां

read more
Everything for me.. may be like my 
father, mother, brother, sister, or 
friend or every relations and 
emotions which I know.. 

Now Facebook, Whatsapp, YQ.. all 
teaches a good lessons, it depends 
over students what they takes from 
all of them and these social media.. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
an experience that lived my future.. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Tejaswini Thakur

read more
My idol my guide to whom I can be I
Who teaches me to become 
A best human being in life Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification