Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5234poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5234poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fnname execute 523 158,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abid

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Those moments of our togetherness
faded away
When our texts 
came to a standstill.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem
#soultrigger 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There came a pass sometime
was floundering
Picked my pen
Wrote merrily ever after. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Does this happen to you too ?? 😳 Friends who are into drawing and poetry both, would be able to resonate more on this post. I know, this sounds weird but it keeps on happening with me always. When I don't think and decide that what actually I am going to draw. Free rendering starts somehow with a face, which looks very familiar... Slowly starts to get shape on paper but, in reality like someone never seen ever before... and have always been waiting for. Should I be scared ? 😱😱😱 Shree a_journe #Thriller #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #a_journey_of_thoughts #5234poem #unboundeddesires

read more
Bundled in bones.. heart triggered,
mind rendered,
hand sketches a face
familiar, but strange.

Does this happen to you too ?? 😳
Friends who are into drawing and poetry both, would be able to resonate more on this post. I know, this sounds weird but it keeps on happening with me always. When I don't think and decide that what actually I am going to draw. Free rendering starts somehow with a face, which looks very familiar... Slowly starts to get shape on paper but, in reality like someone never seen ever before... and have always been waiting for.
Should I be scared ? 😱😱😱

Shree 
#a_journe

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Layer by layer truth covered
With lies
Till what remained
Were lies as truth. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

"" 
Without Anaesthesia, can you , extract
Tooth ?? ""DOCTOR

Would be painful ! "

No problem Doctor,

" It's for my WIFE 🐱""  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem

#YourQuoteAndMine

Mukund Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem #Friendship #friends #someonespecial #special love My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When We Chat Someone Special
We Think
As if They 
Are Around Us Always. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem #friendship #friends #someonespecial #special #love

#YourQuoteAndMine

DrLal Thadani

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Dear Dr, You are very compassionate #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Dear Dr,
You are very compassionate
Means u can feel others
suffering and turn toward it
and try to know the cause and maintaining factors and try to alleviate it. It makes u a superior human. 
Its a very powerful
emotion like love. Lol

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

#YourQuoteAndMine

Dear Dr,
You are very compassionate

Siddarth

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Baba 🙏 maafi

read more

I was 
old school she
was new age always.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem

#YourQuoteAndMine

Baba 🙏 maafi

Ashu

Sometimes we forget the thing we need and need to remember. #rzwotm #august_ashu #restzone Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The clouds fell. Umbrellas opened.
Forgot home 
the file but 
importantly forgot the umbrella. Sometimes we forget the thing we need and need to remember. #rzwotm #august_ashu #restzone

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

No gender, no caste makes you feel embarrassed. But thinking makes. #rzwotm #august_ashu #restzone Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #5234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
He was Hindu and she 
 Muslim. Both 
laughed excluding her.
Caste, gender never matters. No gender, no caste makes you feel embarrassed.  But thinking makes.

#rzwotm #august_ashu #restzone

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification