Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstdraftsmeantto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstdraftsmeantto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

MSJ Quotes

It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Show the way to first chapters..! It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Go with the flow of your thoughts, not bothering for grammar, puntuation Or even coherence.. Just write what comes to mind. .. 

It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
Show you that yes you can
complete your story
with Procrastination.  It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

give scope for editing and
reconstruction of description!
 It's like polishing an uncut diamond
to make it sparkling and shining 🌟
Words too need such rehearsals!  It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine

Impeccable Words

It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #yqquotes #yqenglish Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
keep secretly. It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #yourquoteandmine #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #yqquotes #yqenglish

Aditi Mishra

read more
To be writing poems... It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
First draft are not to get it right but to get it written and help to figure out the story.
 It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
is the story i'm telling, is the story i'm telling yet no story is there which is the story i'm telling, is the story i'm telling which indulges me in deep shit... It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #someonedoesnotstillunderstandthatistilllovesomeone

read more
say somebody that i want to say my hearts out but after knowing that someone is involved in the other then that drafts are only meant to drafts only which i haven't made a letter and  posted it.

#someonedoesnotstillunderstandthatistilllovesomeone It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Anant

read more
Pour the raw feelings of the heart out... It's #musingtime. Collab and talk about first drafts. #firstdraftsmeantto #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification