Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spendingtimefeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spendingtimefeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about spending time with someone you love, love quotes about spending life together, i miss spending time with you quotes, how to spend time alone and be happy, spending time with you,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

tom and jerry

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to spend time with the one you love? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #spendingtimefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
being in a dream, it's over even before I begin to enjoy myself. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to spend time with the one you love? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #spendingtimefeelslike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to spend time with the one you love? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #spendingtimefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being in the cosiest of all comforts...  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to spend time with the one you love? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #spendingtimefeelslike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Living together in ups and downs.

Clouds merging together,

Rivers becoming one with the Sea .

Incence melting with Fragrance.

Two friends dreaming together.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

CK JOHNY

read more
Time stagnated. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Rahul Apne

read more
you are the source of my peace Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Aditi Mishra

read more
A cherry on the cake.. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
my summer vacation in lap of nature Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Aruna Menon

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to spend time with the one you love? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #spendingtimefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #musethoughts #loveneverfailstoamaze

read more
A grain of sand 
On the beach of time 
I would like to spend
With you !  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #musethoughts #loveneverfailstoamaze

Madhav Jha

read more
spending {(a time)×infinity times} with my mind;

(i can measure time... there will be a time always.....) Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification