Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best failingfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best failingfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about want me to fail osos, failing in love, want to not fail, want someone to fail, startups fail due to,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Gita Khanna

What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Taking my friend for granted.... 

What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anchal Pandey

I usually do this..aadat se majboor🤷‍♀️. .. What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why did I end up..reading contents out of syllabus..😂🤦‍♂️..??.!! I usually do this..aadat se majboor🤷‍♀️.
What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a conspiracy to show me down.  What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I lost the tournament. What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

The Teacher failing in the qualifying 
Entrance Exam.  What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Ordering Panner Buttermasala
to the waiter, putting hand into pocket
te realise no wallet, no card...  What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Not to achieve nothing.... What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I have fallen in the dark well, now it is difficult to get out and lost my confidence. What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishu

read more
Death What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
how can i live without my heart where you belong only What's it like to fail in your favourite subject? Share your thoughts. #simile #failingfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification