Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mydaygetsover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mydaygetsover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love 911 mydramalist, smile mydramalist, mydadwrotea instagram, voice mydramalist, mydiarydelight instagram,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone love #SAD

read more
the memory of  her 
that never over.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone #love #sad

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The after effects of the day's work

linger , ruminating, and contemplating

Contnue to create impressions. This has a great bearing on the next days to come!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine

PRIYANKA KUMARI

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the wishes and dreams didn't,
I felt a part of me left
while competing with myself
to complete my own dreams.
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
my belongingness with her* is always there;
she is becoming jealous with someone so i'll leave someone now; 

now my mind is really becoming a curd with pieces of bitter gourd in it.

*(@yqd) Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Inspiration #SXXXXy

read more
I never get true inspiration  so I wake in a Mid night 
 Couldn't  sleep  properly in night 
How can I sleep  these year is my  last  year ? 
I have to prove  my word 
Fullfilled my desire 
But if I couldn't succeed my word what will happen 
I have a fear if I couldn't succeed my desire what will I do ?
 I tried so hard 
But got so far at the end
 I am tired  
I fade up   
Lost   my heart 
Lost my love 
Peace disappear 
And happiness  never came back 
#SXXXXY Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine
#inspiration

Hajeera Tabassum

read more
Life is always filled with challenge
Accept the challenge and do something which no one have done before you or can be done after you.

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Anant

read more
Endless questions and their silence remains.... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikhil Kaushik

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine #yourlove #lovequotes love #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
feels incomplete without my happiness and my happiness is in you. My day seems incomplete without your love and your lovely smile. When i see your smiling face feels refreshed me completely. When you hug me I forget all my tiredness and in this way you make my day complete. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #yourquoteandmine #yourlove #lovequotes #love #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
My night is here with me. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mydaygetsover #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification