Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onetoughestthing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onetoughestthing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walk into my own heart and own it with all my heart coz everytime I stepped in, I saw strangers making a home there. 
Today, I'm happy to have exclusive ownership of my heart and have made it a happy home for me and those I know will care for the home just as I do.  Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is to change myself.. Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Svetlana Saraswat

Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Telling myself the truth Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Ish Kumar King

read more
Fear of abandoning you.
Now it's going real Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
is to combat with my inner self and to compete with myself only to be stronger than me of yesterday and to become better version of me every other day.  Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

read more
to become a fearless person! Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishu

read more
Letting myself be seen completely,exposed myself in terms of truth, exercise vulnerability at every step of life, owning my story , walking through shame,face hooting and appreciation and loving myself through that all process. Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
is to have a word to of understanding and rectify all ill to the previous state as well as to persuade her*, do
will you please help me to persuade her so that she even listen to me while i know she is obsessed with someone and is jealous i tried to understand her but as a result she* is not understanding me as i love her*.

(*yqd) Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine

PRATHAP KUMAR

Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #untimelywickedthoughts

read more
is to exist enduring exertion in eternity.  Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine
#untimelywickedthoughts

Abhisek Jain

Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SZZZZY

read more
To beat my obstacle 
To kill my fear 
For achieve my dream 
It's  so far 
I have to burn 
Feel the desire 
To beat  my obstacle, 
To kill my fear 
This is the hardest thing I ever did in my life 
Come on let do it 
For you
#SZZZZY
 Tell us about yourself. What's the one of the toughest things you had to do in your life? #aboutme #onetoughestthing #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification