Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifsundayperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifsundayperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about perks and facilities of an ifs officer, bishwajit kumar singh ifs, jp singh ifs, harveer singh ifs, ifs officer life,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Swapnil Moon

What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it must be unproductive. What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would hug him,
And pray it won't go. What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
I would have held him tight
And never let him go. What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
I would like to spend my time with it. What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Then two Lazy guys at Home! 

Would be a problem to

the lady at Home  . 🥺😳 What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
He would be most wanted celebrity. What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I do whole day only talking and talking... What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

K Ganesh Reddy

What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kganeshreddy #Google

read more
Then it might ask for a Holiday. What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kganeshreddy #google

Madhav Jha

read more
then i should have reached there and asked you what is the reason of your hatred with me that you left me.... What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
I would chain him to myself..
and hold him under my control..
would relax the whole time..
avoiding the monday morning blues..
the flame of happiness set its fire..
holding my soul much closer..
I doubt not, had I made such decision..
restraining all the emotions just for me.. What would you do if Sunday were a person? Use your imagination and collab. #ifsundayperson #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification