Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smiledisappearswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smiledisappearswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on love and smile, smile with you quotes, good morning with smile quotes, quotes about smile with images, the smile on my face quotes,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Satish Chandra

Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
I realise that 
I’m not the same outside
as I’m inside.

This difference is huge
making me weep alone
and laugh in front of people
like a clone.

Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#yqbaba

#sattymuses

SHAYAARIDILSE

Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAnd Apruja Khatun Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Apruja Khatun

read more
The smile on my face disappears when_
I stop dreaming of your existence ! 😭 Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAnd Apruja Khatun
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Apruja Khatun

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the smile on your face fades away Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is distance between our thoughts which disturbs mind  Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I meet those who mad at me for nothing Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Nami haider ali

Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #namihaideraliquotes love

read more
I see tears in your eyes  Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#lovequotes #namihaideraliquotes #love

Varadhan P M

read more

It is not reciprocated!

A smile should induce atleast one smile 😁

Otherwise it loses its nourishment and fades away from the face.  Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I see any unmannerliness. Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

read more
When your name comes on my mind. Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 616/1000

read more
The Fake smile appears !
 Have you consciously experienced your smile fading in any situation? Tell us what was going through your mind at that point of time. #aboutme #smiledisappearswhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#the1kchallenge  616/1000
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification