Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniseeyourname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniseeyourname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, bhagwan kis kasoor ki di hai ise saja, jab jab bhi ise pukaru main, ab hai samne ise chulu jara 480, ab hai samne ise chulu jara,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sourav Roy

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my always misses a beat It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My happiness 
knew no bounds 
at that moment It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

read more
I feel nothing inside my chest. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
it no more plays with my emotions.
Time has passed and you are erased. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
My heart is jumping
Instead of pumping
I am preparing
To notifying
Everything
About you! It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I miss a heartbeat It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I really felt elated so to say!
So you haven't discarded me
altogether, right??  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
It soothes me that U r with me It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Feel Love

read more
I feel so excited and a big smile come on my face 
I leave all my work just to reply you 
 It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
Suddenly a glimmer of joy rose in my heart It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wheniseeyourname   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification