Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best usimaginarycity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best usimaginarycity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a zindagi usi ki hai, jeena to hai usi ka sonu nigam, yeh zindagi usi ki hai lyrics, yeh zindagi usi ki hai, whatsup wallpaper downlaod shadi shayri islam kehta he jisse shadi kro usi se pyar kroimage,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Akthari Begum

Hey Writeros! The first topic of the second round is out now #usimaginarycity 🎀 The winners of the first round come on and inscribe your thoughts! The ROUND-2 is conducted by two different topics. The time slot is same 2hrs. The first topic from evening 5pm to 7pm and the second topic from 7pm to 9pm. 🎀 The other writers can also collab to express their thoughts✨ 🎀 The shayari lines should be Atleast 8 or more. LANGUAGE RESTRICTION : ENGLISH #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #ᴜᴩᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢꜱᴛᴀʀ #usshayari2

read more
Is soo  awesome.  Hey Writeros! The first topic of the second round is out now #usimaginarycity

🎀 The winners of the first round come on and inscribe your thoughts! The ROUND-2 is conducted by two different topics. The time slot is same 2hrs. The first topic from evening 5pm to 7pm and the second topic from 7pm to 9pm.

🎀 The other writers can also collab to express their thoughts✨

🎀 The shayari lines should be Atleast 8 or more.
LANGUAGE RESTRICTION : ENGLISH

Writer1

Imagination has no wings, we are enrolled with suspicious rings, I wish that my imaginary City Read in caption where there be a meeting of morning & evening, May there be peace everywhere, #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #ᴜᴩᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢꜱᴛᴀʀ #usimaginarycity #usshayari2

read more
Imagination has no wings,
we are enrolled with suspicious rings,
I wish that my imaginary City
Read in caption
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Imagination has no wings,
we are enrolled with suspicious rings,
I wish that my imaginary City
Read in caption

where there be a meeting of morning & evening, 
May there be peace everywhere,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification