Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dedicationin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dedicationin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love dedication to my husband, dedication to a particular work is called, love dedication quotes for him, love dedication for her, love dedication songs for him,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

😅😂😂 Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stopping myself from touching my 
phone everytime a notification tings.  😅😂😂
Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The participants not giving up till end of the competition.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The inner strength which pushes one to reach the new heights.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

Inthira Shini

read more
The calico cat
 chases the mischievous rat 
without giving up. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

Megha Lakhani

read more
I have lost you still trying to get you back Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

Megha Lakhani

read more
After being hurt deep I still try to get you.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

Varadhan P M

read more

Devotion with Determination

Demanding undivided concentration

till the target is hit 🎯🎯 Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

Sonia Dey

read more
When mind and heart teams 
up you don't see failure. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

Dr Upama Singh

read more
the people working  to make fear free world from Corona Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

Rishu

read more
Wholeheartedly and single-mindedly devoted to a mission for humanity Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dedicationin10words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification