Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendshipisaboat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendshipisaboat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, love is like a friendship caught on fire, seeking a friend for the end of the world,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #friendshipisaboat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is better to take care of it without tracing otherwise it will sink.... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #friendshipisaboat #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #friendshipisaboat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which gets tossed around in turbulent waters and also has the ability to slide smoothly through serene waters. 
But it depends on the occupants whether they hold on to it or fall off and abandon the boat. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #friendshipisaboat #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
that is fortunately docked in trust's harbor and moves propelled by unalloyed love in a happy togetherness.  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Afrin Jahan

read more
where you don't have to pierce it with backstabbing.. otherwise it will sink with a  guilt ending.... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Megha Lakhani

read more
That is balanced by two people with the same dedication, love and willingness.  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

Sailing on mutual Trust and Faith.

Reliyng on understanding and help

A safe Harbour on stormy times...  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

CK JOHNY

read more
Which float to bank Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Shelley Mishra

read more
That capsizes if you’re unable to row it through the rough waters. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Harikumar KP

read more
Which floating inthe breathe of heart. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Where we hold our friends... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification