Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 534lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 534lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 534 lbs to kg, 534 dollars in rupees, 534 bus route, 534, lovestory mp3 songs 10,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I happily wore your darkness
I was blinded
by love's light Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I learnt to love,
faces started blooming,
the stars blessed above... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

read more
It is not lost yourself
 and present with 
the threshold of paradise.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

Anuj Jain

read more

This time gave plastic roses
Am elated now
She didn't threw them Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

Megha Lakhani

read more
I accept your feelings and reciprocate
I acknowledge the gesture of your love
I know it's late but better to have it
I am happy in my small world of family  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

Varadhan P M

read more

Leaving the  known for Unknown...

Will you be there?

Unknown becomes known soon!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Whenever my heart remembers you
I miss you
my heart hugs you Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

सरफिरी®

read more
Your presence in the colours
Sprinkled on horizon
Reminds me our story. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

Komal Sharma Gupta

Hmm... #tejaswiniaura Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Jump in kickstart sputter on,
love listen love 
Heart break, keep away.
 Hmm...

#tejaswiniaura

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

k. Mishra

read more
Love is the goal of life
Love is constant
It's not an emotion. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #534lovestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification