Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best expectationnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best expectationnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and expectation quotes, expectation quotes in love, expectation hurts quotes with images, expectation images with quotes, never expect love quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Shivani Abbaraju

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Her breath, some sound
As she lay still before me.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jyothi Jantz

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Expectation hurts when you realize the reality 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I will go to heaven only Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun

Anuj Jain

read more
Nine months Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun

Megha Lakhani

read more
The state of trust that we have on another person. It could be a small text, call, hello, smile or sometimes a commitment for an entire life.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun

Varadhan P M

read more

Looking forward to something

In Anticipation eagerly.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun

Akthari Begum

read more
Gives reaction.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun

Sonia Dey

read more
More or less 
it runs in our blood.

Incredible Girl

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #likeifyoulove #followformore #yqlove

read more
Expectation ended I've fallen in love even more!!

#yqbaba #yqquotes #likeifyoulove #followformore #yqlove

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Today someone will bring smile on my face and make my day special Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word expectation. #expectationnoun

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification