Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best igetalongwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best igetalongwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ige share price, ige test, ige stock price, david ige, ανοσοσφαιρινη ige,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Seema Sharma

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they conclude the conversations then and there .....

there eyes and silences speaks more to me..... Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they talk about the third person or things Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivani Abbaraju

read more
they sugar coat

they dust off the sugar to expose the truth. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
They enjoy pleasures 

When they got betrayed/gonna share what they feel in their emotions Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
My vibes don't match with them..

My positivity  enlarge with them.... Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I speak

I listen Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
They show me off their real character

they are true even at the worst situation Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I notice hypocrisy in them.

When sincerely reflects on their face. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

DrLal Thadani

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

When they lie

When they are trustworthy

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyoti Diwan

read more
Habit matches

Vibe matches Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetalongwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification