Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordlosspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordlosspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, ascending and descending order, harry potter and the order of the phoenix,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I looked over my shoulder
I rested my head
on my own shoulder Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Inthira Shini

Thousand ( peoples ) Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The energy has lost 
to  maintain 
the reputation 
to not loss in Thousands .  Thousand ( peoples ) 
Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thought about it
Hard and deep
Know the answers
Yet your loss pains
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

marmalade ツ

sublime, into thin air. #13wordlosspoem #theunsungquill poetry #white_nowadays

read more
13 Word Loss Poem

I lost you when lost.
I lost, you when lost,
tend to sublime.

sublime, into thin air.

#13wordlosspoem #theunsungquill #poetry #white_nowadays

Megha Lakhani

read more
I lost my pride, care and myself while I was making you up.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

Varadhan P M

read more

Loss is but a loss

Not to the affected

But to the afflicted

When his Dear and Near
depart!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

Ashu

read more
I built a house 
for butterflies on flowers 
but rain washed them all. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

Narahari Rao

read more
Loss is loss!
Why worry on it 
when occurred!?
Get out of it.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Didn't care about myself and society
lost myself for sake of your love Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

k. Mishra

read more
The times we shared the laughs we had 
Things i miss when i think of you dad . Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlosspoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification