Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzblinddate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzblinddate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 15 Followers
  • 58 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Divya Kulkarni

Proposal to Valentine by Me Genres - Romantic base genre and horror as additional one The form of poetry is Villanelle 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Oh love, your one sight makes me glee, #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more
    — % & Proposal to Valentine by Me

Genres - Romantic base genre and horror as additional one
The form of poetry is Villanelle 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Oh love, your one sight makes me glee,

Divya Kulkarni

Debate on Books vs Movies S - Movies show the breath of an ocean, but books show the depth of it. D - Movies live in the hearts of people, And books just remain a memory. #restzone #rzblinddate #rzpoeticpyaar

read more
    — % & Debate on Books vs Movies

S - Movies show the breath of an ocean,
but books show the depth of it.

D - Movies live in the hearts of people,
And books just remain a memory.

Divya Kulkarni

Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th #restzone #rzblinddate #rzromanticgetway

read more
    — % &           Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th

Divya Kulkarni

They say poems are made out of pain In a lonely night with nothing mundane Weaving lines with not so pious words Flowing emotions won't refer oxfords Living in a reverie with sunset date Quoting sonnets, the magic we create #restzone #rzblinddate #rzcoupleitup

read more
    — % & They say poems are made out of pain 
In a lonely night with nothing mundane

Weaving lines with not so pious words
Flowing emotions won't refer oxfords 

Living in a reverie with sunset date
Quoting sonnets, the magic we create

Abid

Here goes Wise Guy's Proposal for Dreamzy ----------------------💝---------------------- It has been years looking for someone true. I bet you are the one among those very few. I have a bad habit of staring at you. I can't help and choose what else to view. #restzone #pinterestimage #soultrigger #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more

— % & Here goes Wise Guy's Proposal for Dreamzy
----------------------💝----------------------

It has been years looking for someone true. 
I bet you are the one among those very few.

I have a bad habit of staring at you. 
I can't help and choose what else to view.

Shubhi Mahajan

Rough translation: When the space in Pranjal's mobile runs out, Pranjal be like : I'm very poor. Yah sach hai. 😂 Mera Binod (Odii baba shadi hogyia) esa hi hai. 😂❤️ Dare completed. 😌 It's #ashishchanchlani at #YQMeme. #funnymeme #restzone #rzblinddate #YQMT2262 #rzblinddate_dare #shubhumour

read more
Jab Pranjal ke mobile me space khatam ho jati hai, tab Pranjal :  Rough translation: When the space in Pranjal's mobile runs out, Pranjal be like : I'm very poor.

Yah sach hai. 😂
Mera Binod (Odii baba shadi hogyia) esa hi hai. 😂❤️ 

Dare completed. 😌

It's #AshishChanchlani at #YQMeme.

Shubhi Mahajan

Listen, listen, listen *In excitement* One of your family members is going to marry; tie a beautiful knot with her love on 12th February 2021. She was in love with someone who is going to be your jiju. She got up early in the morning with her refreshing mood because even she saw a dream of her wedding only. A beautiful smile sticked with her today. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and started using different-different packs on her face. All the programmes went amazing with beautiful f #Wedding #yqbaba #restzone #rzblinddate #rzfixthedate

read more
Tying a knot in front of everyone. 
A knot of love, a knot of truth, 
a knot of togetherness.  Listen, listen, listen
*In excitement*

One of your family members is going to marry; tie a beautiful knot with her love on 12th February 2021. 

She was in love with someone who is going to be your jiju. 

She got up early in the morning with her refreshing mood because even she saw a dream of her wedding only. A beautiful smile sticked with her today. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and started using different-different packs on her face. All the programmes went amazing with beautiful f

Shubhi Mahajan

Writer Hain..Ye Nahi Maanegi Karti Hi Jaayegi saare challenges. Keh Do Ye YQ Waalon Se Na soche ye ki haar man jayega ye. Hai Dil Mein Jo Kehna Hai Hain Jaisi, Waisi Hi Rehna Tu Ho… Ek Zindagi Hai #Recreate #humnahisudhrenge #restzone #rzblinddate #rzsongdedication

read more
*Ye Saath Nahi Chhodegi*

(Original song : Hum Nahi 
Sudhrenge by Armaan Malik)
 Writer Hain..Ye Nahi Maanegi
Karti Hi Jaayegi saare challenges.
Keh Do Ye YQ Waalon Se
Na soche ye ki haar man jayega ye.

Hai Dil Mein Jo Kehna Hai
Hain Jaisi, Waisi Hi Rehna Tu
Ho… Ek Zindagi Hai

Shubhi Mahajan

Balkan - Balako ke kaan/ Children's ear. ρ - Kacche/ Raw. Balkans, also known as the Balkan Peninsula, are a geographic area in Southeast Europe with various definitions and meanings, including geopolitical and historical. ρ (Rho) - It is the unit of resistivity in physics. Get some knowledge from me. 😌 #Humour #restzone #yqhumour #rzblinddate #rzpartnerpuns #shubhumour

read more
Balkan are ρ, 
they do whatever they hear. Balkan - Balako ke kaan/ Children's ear. 
ρ - Kacche/ Raw. 

Balkans, also known as the Balkan Peninsula, are a geographic area in Southeast Europe with various definitions and meanings, including geopolitical and historical.

ρ (Rho) - It is the unit of resistivity in physics. 

Get some knowledge from me. 😌

Shubhi Mahajan

My friend climbed a tree and I was asking when is he coming down? 

वह कबूतर रहा है? Kab utar raha hai? 👀

#rzblinddate #rzpartnerpuns #restzone #shubhumour #humour #yqhumour
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification