Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 353story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 353story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about धारा 332 और 353, 353 ipc in hindi 210, ipc 353 in hindi 210, tales 353 tv, naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Kalai Selvi

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story. 3 words each in the first and the third line. 5 words in the second line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'You are beautiful'
Said the handsome young boy
To a rose Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story.
3 words each in the first and the third line. 5 words in the second line.

Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story. 3 words each in the first and the third line. 5 words in the second line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wow it's amazing
Our neighbor's son resemble you. 
It's not amazing Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

As active as a Bee

Dad, You always happen to be!

I love you❤️ Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story.

#mai_bekhabar

Presenting a poetic 353 story and also tried to make it somewhat relatable to the picture along with it. Hope everyone likes it. #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story. 3 words each in the first and the third line. 5 words in the second line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Night was barren

I was screaming in pain

Down came Rain Presenting a poetic 353 story and also tried to make it somewhat relatable to the picture along with it. Hope everyone likes it. 

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story.

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Do not dream 
It hurts when not fulfilled
Break self esteem

Arpita Mohanty

read more
He asked her
Do you need any maid,
She started blushing .

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Stories of toppers and exam nights Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story. 3 words each in the first and the third line. 5 words in the second line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That sleepless nights
Reading and studying whole night
Night-owl turned toppers Stories of toppers and exam nights

Arpita Mohanty

read more
He asked her
Do you need any maid,
She started blushing .

Ria godwani

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story. 3 words each in the first and the third line. 5 words in the second line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #restzone

read more
The moon the sky is always there 

Its just the way we feel they are alone or have feelings like us..

— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story.

#yourquoteandmine #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #restzone

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I was alone
you came into my life
love just smiled Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #353story.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification