Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cwmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cwmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about status 7 installation aborted cwm, status 0 cwm, status 6 error cwm, cwm, 1 eme,

• 35 Followers
  • 99 Stories

Nisha

Suno gaon walo! CA certificate course hai😭😭 Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. #cwirtddog #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
Me when they ask "beta kaunse college se CA kar rahe ho?"
 Suno gaon walo! CA certificate course hai😭😭

Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible.

#cwirtddog #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cascade Writers

Chitra Iyer

Here's a meme challenge for you all from Cascade Writers 🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. #cwCarryminati #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
Jab tak corona hai:

'Hugs'

Here's a meme challenge for you all from Cascade Writers 🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible.

#cwCarryminati #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Here's a meme challenge for you all from Cascade Writers 🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. #cwkfs2 #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
I will not quit YQ even if YQ gets tired of me and shuts down. I swear🙇  Here's a meme challenge for you all from Cascade Writers 🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible.

#cwkfs2 #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. #cwcomingtrain #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
Life

Happy me Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible.

#cwcomingtrain #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

A true story when I was transferred to another branch of the bank where I worked.🤭🤣 The speech left the audience in tears and my acting saw me silently giggling. I can act well. Lol. Btw, if any of you are looking for an award winning actor, please ping me here.🤣 Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. #cwbact #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I stood confidently on the podium giving a farewell speech but got stuck with words. I quickly put my hands on my eyes pretending to control tears all the while thinking what to say next and in a few seconds resumed speaking. My friend who knew me well, whispering soon after 👇🏽 A true story when I was transferred to another branch of the bank where I worked.🤭🤣
The speech left the audience in tears and my acting saw me silently giggling. 
I can act well. Lol.
Btw, if any of you are looking for an award winning actor, please ping me here.🤣

Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible.

#cwbact #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. #cwirtddog #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
If anyone so much as even looks at my madam chitra, I shall.. whack you with my bow wow
Just gimme a bone n walk away
Let there be no bone of contention between us, got it? Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible.

#cwirtddog #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writer! Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. #CWtom #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Meme #cwmeme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
Somebody looking at me and singing..
Tenu kala chashma
Tenu kala chashma
Tenu kala chashma jachda ae..
Meanwhile, me👇🏽😂 Hey writer!

Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. 

#cwtom #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #meme #cwmeme #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cartoons World

Chitra Iyer

Hey writer! Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. #cwhenry #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Meme #cwmeme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
After reading quotes that are beyond any praise thanks to their awesomeness, my inadequate dejected pen be like 👇🏽 Hey writer!

Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. 

#cwhenry #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #meme #cwmeme #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writer! Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. #CWminions #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #cwmeme #Collab #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
Life and me having a ball
Sometimes, it's me on the left and sometimes it's life 😂 Hey writer!

#CWminions #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #cwmeme #collab #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation- I don't accept Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. #CWrollno21 #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Meme #cwmeme #Collab YQ Memes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
You want to cut those trees, a part of your mother that silently shelters you, feeds you, keeps your life going? Well👇🏽
 Rough translation- I don't accept

#CWrollno21 #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #meme #cwmeme #collab YQ Memes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification