Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsfclubs3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsfclubs3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about low settlement qsf, the end of your life book club, h comedy club, pubs and clubs near me, pubs and clubs,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

marmalade ツ

Dear Akki, Now, I have finally got the chance to express myself as a fan of yours! Friends are made with love, but friendship is fulfilled with tolerance. Um, I'm still waiting for that day, when a bell would ring at my doorstep and I will rush to open it, only finding you standing in front of me with a book of poems. Ah! Actually, I even dreamt if it like this - you were wearing spectacles of course, with indigo jumpsuit, yes seriously. And, you had a book if poems in your hands and we even ate Petha together. Huh! Silly me. Always have I admired the beauty of your words, your poems always have my heart but today, I'm admiring the truth of your words. "Words so divine beautiful words of thine, all capture my heart #testimonial #aestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #qsfclub #qsfclubs3 #ethereal_envelopes

read more
Dear Akki,

Now, I have finally got the chance to express myself as a fan of yours! Friends are made with love, but friendship is fulfilled with tolerance. Um, I'm still waiting for that day, when a bell would ring at my doorstep and I will rush to open it, only finding you standing in front of me with a book of poems. Ah! Actually, I even dreamt if it like this - you were wearing spectacles of course, with indigo jumpsuit, yes seriously. And, you had a book if poems in your hands and we even ate Petha together. Huh! Silly me

(caption)  Dear Akki,

Now, I have finally got the chance to express myself as a fan of yours! Friends are made with love, but friendship is fulfilled with tolerance. Um, I'm still waiting for that day, when a bell would ring at my doorstep and I will rush to open it, only finding you standing in front of me with a book of poems. Ah! Actually, I even dreamt if it like this - you were wearing spectacles of course, with indigo jumpsuit, yes seriously. And, you had a book if poems in your hands and we even ate Petha together. Huh! Silly me. 

Always have I admired the beauty of your words, your poems always have my heart but today, I'm admiring the truth of your words. 
"Words so divine
beautiful words of thine, 
all capture my heart

The Dream Doodler

Dear di, I was plotting for quite a long time to write you something. But I was quite confused about the best day to present you something which will be have a novice touch but will have some commitments from heart. Today I got the chance! Now, I had never ever in my life chalked my feelings out, before those over thoughts started coming and I stepped in this world of yq. I knew only two or three friends of mine here and had no guide to hold me to the way of light to write well. I was longing #yqbaba #FriendshipDay #testimonial #quotestitchers #friendshipdaytestimonial #qsfclub #qsfclubs3 #tdd_testimonials

read more
To my fairy Dear di,

I was plotting for quite a long time to write you something. But I was quite confused about  the best day to present you something which will be have a novice touch but will have some commitments from heart. Today I got the chance!

Now, I had never ever in my life chalked my feelings out, before those over thoughts started coming and I stepped in this world of yq. I knew only two or three friends of mine here and had no guide to hold me to the way of light to write well. I was longing

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

ALL EYES ON CAPTION PLEASE Hey Mary Sulakshana , this was the 3rd shot that made me remember about you. My dear friend, hope you like this letter straight from my heart. It's for the competition I have tried to be something different. I wish you would be able to understand the reason behind this letter but I wish we could build our friendship in real so strong and transparent that would always make us feel complete. Regards Your friend, Prakash #quotestitchers #qsfclub #qsfclubs3 #the_undervalued_nib

read more
Hey beautiful Mary,

I am really so sorry.
I never knew at that time
that we would have a break up so worse
all because of that day when I was all in a hurry.
We had misunderstandings I can make you clear,
but what I don't have is the precious time to
clarify you my dear!

Our relationship was so true
But with time I underestimated the kind person in you
as I ignored your calls and texts,
but now I realise that we shall not take
people as nice as you, for granted.

I wish we could again start from the bottom,
Build a bond so firm, but that would only be
possible if you would trust me again,
give me a chance so that I can adorn,
and make you feel complete again.

Yours Old Love,
Perkkyy ALL EYES ON CAPTION PLEASE
Hey Mary Sulakshana , this was the 3rd shot that made me remember about you.
My dear friend, hope you like this letter straight from my heart. It's for the competition I have tried to be something different. I wish you would be able to understand the reason behind this letter but I wish we could build our friendship in real so strong and transparent that would always make us feel complete.

Regards
Your friend,
Prakash

Shiki

Phr se class ke last bench pe baith ke phone chlaeng aur teachers ko apne questions se presaan kreng😂😂😂 I know you are not active now that's why I will send this letter to her whatsapp 😘. #qsfclubs3 #qsfclub #quotestitchers Dedicated to simran shama

read more
Dear Simran,
I know we don't need a day to celebrate our friendship. We lived our most cheerful days with each other. Those fun in class and in coaching. I think I lived my more than half day with you. We just go our home to sleep and eat. If I start to write about our frienship and bonds, it will not completed in whole day. Be cheerful and lovely as you are dear. Hope that after this pandemic we will again meet and do the same mischievous things together 😜. "Waise bhi ye aakhri saal tha school me tere sath".

From, 
Your Vats Phr se class ke last bench pe baith ke phone chlaeng aur teachers ko apne questions se presaan kreng😂😂😂

I know you are not active now that's why I will send this letter to her whatsapp 😘.

#qsfclubs3 
#qsfclub
#quotestitchers
 Dedicated to simran shama

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification