Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spookyprompter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spookyprompter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about spooky meaning in hindi, spooky meaning in marathi, marilyn manson and the spooky kids, spooky true stories, spooky quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

In middle of my slumber I felt kinda pull in my right leg As I opened my eyes, I saw myself I saw myself in the haunted house Beneath the woods near my house In complete darkness, cutting the vagueness I could only see a dangling lantern, a dry broomstick A lady descended from the stairs #yqbaba #yqdidi #theprompter #spookiansclub #spookyprompter #tpspch2 #tdd_horror

read more
        In middle of my slumber
I felt kinda pull in my right leg
As I opened my eyes, I saw myself
I saw myself in the haunted house
Beneath the woods near my house
In complete darkness, cutting the vagueness
I could only see a dangling lantern, a dry broomstick
A lady descended from the stairs

The Dream Doodler

[Hans, while going to the washroom at 2 am heard some noise coming from the window of the staircase. Previously there used to be a graveyard there, usually none goes to that side of the house. But he decided to go there as the noise was increasing] Hans: Who's there? Why are you shouting in middle of the night? Someone: Oh boy! How dare you come here. (Someone shrieked, and two gusts of smoke ascended near the window) Hans: Who... Who... Who are you can I know? It's my house and I can roam an #Humour #YourQuoteAndMine #theprompter #yqtheprompter #spookyprompter #tpspch3 #tdd_horror

read more

Smoke 1: No! No! No! No! I will not listen to any of your excuses. If you can twist a person's neck and bring blood and flesh, then you have to bring me the delicacies of the world by hook or by crook

Hans: Oh lady! Please stop your tantrums! My head is getting dizzy.

Smoke 2: Now beta! Think of the condition I'm living in, all day long she just goes on shouting and shouting. 

Smoke 1: My father chose the wrong person for me! All in the life this man made me work like a servant. All day long, I brooded in the house like a ghost, all alone. Back then, I used to think ghost life will be peaceful for me. Now my condition is worse.

Hans: Areh! Chill! Don't shout! Your voice is irritating!

Smoke 1: Look at his dare! How he commented on my beautiful voice! Do you know I have the power to kill you just now?

//CAPTION// [Hans, while going to the washroom at 2 am heard some noise coming from the window of the staircase. Previously there used to be a graveyard there, usually none goes to that side of the house. But he decided to go there as the noise was increasing]

Hans: Who's there? Why are you shouting in middle of the night?

Someone: Oh boy! How dare you come here. (Someone shrieked, and two gusts of smoke ascended near the window)

Hans: Who... Who... Who are you can I know? It's my house and I can roam an

The Dream Doodler

👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️ • Write a horror love quote 👻❣️. • You may write one liner, two liner or four liner!😌 • Winner will receive Testimonial Certificate.💜 #YourQuoteAndMine #theprompter #yqtheprompter #spookyprompter #tpspch1 #tdd_horror

read more
I loved to dance with her with a goblet full of wine at hand. That day, while I was about to drink, I felt it to be blood in the goblet and a smell similar to hers surrounded me.

👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️

• Write a horror love quote 👻❣️.

• You may write one liner, two liner or four liner!😌

• Winner will receive Testimonial Certificate.💜

Het Modi

it was dim, our lantern love, it was warm not like cold of olds, our lantern love. all monsters sufficed, no bones to break, no fear haunted our skeleton frame when we did our lantern love, #theprompter #spookiansclub #spookyprompter #tpspch2 #myfavhues #horrorhues

read more
The Lantern Love of Ours
//Lighted in the caption....

~the undead human it was dim, our lantern love,
it was warm not like cold of olds, 
our lantern love.
all monsters sufficed,
no bones to break,
no fear haunted our
skeleton frame
when we did our lantern love,

Het Modi

(I was in sleep when I got up and started to walk, I walked towards the noise.) Me: Hi... *yawning Ghost: Boo.... *it was a little ghost, cute one. Me: What are you doing here? Ghost: Nothing important, just finding your bathroom. Me: Don't you pee in the open??? Who will see you or your thing? #Humour #theprompter #collabbyhm #spookyprompter #tpspch3 #horrorhues #hue_of_humour

read more
(In the caption)

~the undead human (I was in sleep when I got up and started to walk, I walked towards the noise.)

Me: Hi... *yawning
Ghost: Boo....
*it was a little ghost, cute one.
Me: What are you doing here?
Ghost: Nothing important, just finding your bathroom.
Me: Don't you pee in the open??? Who will see you or your thing?

Het Modi

it was dim, our lantern love, it was warm not like cold of olds, our lantern love. all monsters sufficed, no bones to break, no fear haunted our skeleton frame when we did our lantern love, #theprompter #spookyprompter #tpspch2 #horrorhues

read more
Lantern love
//lighted in the caption...

~the undead 
   human it was dim, our lantern love,
it was warm not like cold of olds, 
our lantern love.
all monsters sufficed,
no bones to break,
no fear haunted our
skeleton frame
when we did our lantern love,

Het Modi

...blood, hers only. 👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️ • Write a horror love quote 👻❣️. • You may write one liner, two liner or four liner!😌 #theprompter #yqtheprompter #collabbyhm #spookyprompter #tpspch1 #horrorhues

read more
They did love, but I was the best lover possible
I drinked it, I bathed in love, only of her, only hers.
But all it was one-sided, she never did.
Anyways red was the color of love and of.... ...blood, hers only.

👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️

• You may write one liner, two liner or four liner!😌

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

• Mandatory Hashtags: → #spookyprompter#tpspch3#theprompter Dr. Sameeksha Koundal 🐾 ___________________________ #Humour #yourquote #yqtheprompter #dreamingvet

read more
In the silent darkest night I was  sitting studying for my exam when a ghost appears
Ghost: Hey what are you doing sitting in chair at middle of the night?
 Me: I'm studying can't you see I have exam
Ghost: omg ..btw aren't you afraid of me ...boooo I'm real ghost
Me: Do you think I really do care about this right now
Ghost: c'mon kid!  Show some respect. Otherwise I will show you my power
Me: wow power! Ok show me ! Please tell me tomorrow what there would be in exam..tell na?? You are real ghost na ? Why can't you tell?
Ghost shrugging : god why you made me ghost, this boy is more spookier than me😒 
• Mandatory Hashtags:
→ #spookyprompter 
→ #TPSPch3
→ #theprompter
Dr. Sameeksha Koundal 🐾

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️ • Write a horror love quote 👻❣️. #yourquote #theprompter #yqtheprompter #spookyprompter #tpspch1 #dreamingvet

read more
Hold me tight 
So I can rot next to you
In the same grave
Together doing silly haunted pranks
Playing with skulls & cut hands
Sleeping in your tough skeleton
Till our next birth return 👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

◆ Hola Spookians 🖤 ◆ Collaborate on this image prompt and spread spookiness ◆ Font: crimson italic (10) #scip69 #yqtheprompter #dreamingvet #spookiansclub #scimageprompt #spookyprompter #tpspch2

read more
Going through the darkest woods
Trembling with fear at every step I took
Fell on the ground as I got hit looking around 
Saw everything got lightened with lanterns
Seeing all this suddenly I was profound
Filled with terror I wanted to return
I heard footsteps coming towards me
Hidden face holding a broomstick
Along with strange type of crypt 
He told me welcome to the deadly concert
I'm your host "Mr.Monster". ◆ Hola Spookians 🖤